Growth, Time, and Sister

Quite a long time has passed since the confrontation of my Dad regarding my identity. Although it didn't really come out, I figured that he must've gotten the gist of me being not their real daughter. That someone else was inside, I need to fix this but now might not be the time. I owe them an explanation in the future and the truth.

"Don't run around too much-!"

My father yelled.

"That's right Noa, just calm down!"

My mother, also worriedly yelled.

Let me explain some things on how we got here. In the time that has passed, it has actually been 5 years into it already. The two have been sexually active, always trying hard for a 2nd child and they've been blessed with a beautiful and quite the menace of a daughter. She's my little sister, Noa.

She is quite the jealous one, each time I come up to my mother for hugs, she always runs towards her and steals the hug away from me, then with a smug on her face she taunts me. And every time my mother calls me "Darling Eina?" She always pouts and acts like your typical jealous girlfriend seeking attention. In short, she won't let me have time with my mother! sigh

But aside from those, she's very sweet, she sometimes randomly enters my room just to give me hugs and kisses, and oh boy as a big sister, or brother? uh whatever I enjoy those! I declare here that I will be the one to protect my sister!

She clenched her fists up high in the air with her face making a glorious expression like a general leading it's men to war acompanied with a huge war cry. The family members that saw this in the middle of their dinner looked at her confused and concerned, with the maid accidentally dropping things amidst the shock.

"Einacchi? are you okay?"

Said her mother with a concerned look in her face, her hand extending forward with the other covering her face that is riddled with shock.

Embarrassed, Eina slowly retreats her hand back down and sits them together with one overlapping over the other.

Meanwhile..

"Sister Eina, weirdo!"

Noa yelled and giggled at her own words. And so does the rest of the people in the dinner table and they continued their wholesome dinner.

"Ugh.. that was totally embarrassing.. what was I even thinking last night!" 

Eina scratched her head aggressively, then she stood and walked out of the room.

" I've been training daily and it seems like rapidly using magic would increase my capacity for it, I'm at the level already where I can fire multiple high level magic without being exhausted. But I seriously need a teacher now to gain access to higher levels of magic, or maybe atleast just a better book."

She thought of this while she brushed her teeth and subconsciously performing her daily routine.

"Maybe, I'll just ask mother and father about it."

She wore her clothes and walked downstairs.

Immediately, Eina hugged her mother from behind.

"Ah? Eina?"

Her mother, confused, asked Eina about this.

Then, a smirk filled her face.

"Could it be you need something?"

She giggled.

Eina giggled along, unable to hide her intentions anymore, she steps forward and infront of her mother.

"I want a teacher for magic or atleast a higher level book of magic, is that possible, mother?"

Her mother wore a smile in her face but gave no answer, instead she just sent me upstairs and called my father. It seems like they might be thinking of something, but that smile was way too scary, It didn't feel so natural.