Chapter 1

Maya Hunter smiled as she looked where she and Josh were busy having fun at the bakery. Maya was on her way to start college and Josh didn't even know how to handle things with her. Maya was now 18 and going into NYU. He would see her in a much more regular basis and in his own environment. It made him think of ending the long game for awhile now. But he didn't know if that would be the right thing to do. He felt unsure about it all, yet, he has known so long who Maya truly is.

"Your mother and Shawn, how are they?" Josh asked.

"My mother and Shawn are the two people who are inevitable to be happy and for it to stay that way," Maya said as she smiled.

"That sounds somewhat like..." Josh said as he saw how someone came into the bakery.

He immediately recognized her, but didn't want her to recognize him. He bit his lip as he looked at Maya scared at what could happen.

"What's wrong? Is everything..." Maya said as Josh suddenly grabbed Maya.

He pulled her closer, crashing his lips into hers, as Maya was shocked. Her first kiss. She smiled into the kiss, as she had continued to kiss Josh, as she placed her hand on his chest. She pulled away, and Josh looked at her smiling, not knowing that she would react like that.

"I love you. Let's end this silly long game," Josh said as Maya smiled.

"I love you too," Maya said.

Josh gently took Maya's hand, as he pulled her closer, her sitting on his lap, and resting her head in the crook of his neck. Josh had kissed her forehead as he saw the girl walking out, unaware of why she was even there.

Thanks to MarinkadeMeutter for actually talking some courage into me for doing the book! I was majorly nervous so here is something new!

Insecurities and Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें