"Cool" i said putting my bag back on and staring up the wall in front of me. I felt like i could get to the top even tho the building was at least 80 feet high. "Here goes." I said as I started running towards the wall. 'Woah, my speed...im fast.like really fast.' I was shocked by my speed, its crazy that I wasn't even going as fast as i could. Once i was close to the wall i leaped up as hard as i could. 'No way! Im like 20 feet in the air!' I jumped off the wall and onto the wall directly behind me. I leaped off that wall too and stuck the landing on the roof. "I just hopped 80 feet in 3 jumps." I said as i looked down the building. 'This is really happening!' I broke into a sprint across the rooftop and leaped into the air, i jumped from building to building to building. And enjoying it to the max. "WOOOHOOOOO!!! THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME! OH MAN I CANT BELIEVE THIS RIGHT NOW!" I yelled out as i flew through the air. I landed on a building and dashed forward, flipping over the vents and obstacles in my way, i got to the edge of the building and jumped down, sliding against the wall till i landed on the ground. I was in shock and awe at the things i had just done. "This is truly amazing." I said before parkouring up the fire escape on the building next to me. Once i got to the top I felt my phone buzz, i went to reach for it but was met with me just feeling on my thigh. 'Oh right. Ninja suit.' I thought to myself just as i did my phone started sticking out the suit. 'What the heck. Thats so cool.' I thought. I grabbed my phone and saw it was a text from Cole.

Cole: yo y/n so whats up

Cole: u slidin or na?

Damn after all that happened I totally forgot about hooping with Cole. I was about to text him i was on the way but then i thought about what the old man said again. "You cant let anyone find out your identity, and you must NEVER prioritize anything over your important task." I remembered his words and made my mind.

Y/n: cant make it i got homework

Cole: damn on the first day?

I tossed my phone in my book bag and looked at the city from the roof top. 'Damn this is nice.' I thought to myself before getting back to hopping from building to building.

////

I descended from the air onto the roof of my home, i dropped down into my backyard, removing my mask mid fall. I approached the door to open it when I realized it was locked. "Of course its locked you dummy." I said out loud to myself feeling like an idiot. I circled around to the front door and let myself in, i ran into the kitchen and grabbed a few snacks then dipped up to my room. I began eating the snacks while pulling the ancient ninja book out of my bag, I examined the front and back of the book. "How didn't anyone find this in the library?" I said to myself in a surprised tone. I ate the last piece of a granola bar, still hungry but anxious for my second trip into the book. My blood started circulating getting me all amped up, i let out a breath and said. "Alright lets get it!" I flipped the book open and was instantly sucked into the spiritual plane again. I was floating around for a bit before i came to be in a mountain terrain. "Huh, this is a different spot from last time." I said as i looked around at the eye catching sight, before i came to my senses and remembered what i initially came to do.

"HEY! IM BACK! I CAME TO BEGIN MY TRAINING!" I shouted with both my hands cupped around my mouth. I looked around for a second before seeing the old man behind me, i jumped out of surprise. "GEEZ, don't do that man, you scared the crap out of me." The old man look at me with a nonchalant expression. "Right forgot your not much of a talker...So training...what we working on first?" I spoke in hopes to break the silence. "You will begin with learning how to fight and how to properly use your suit." Spoke the old man, again barley showing any expression at all. "Say no more!" I said smashing my first into my palm.

Randy Cunningham x dc universe जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें