5.

Tej's POV

I hate this. It is a waste of time in such kind of parties.
"Tej!" My mom calls me from nowhere. She always do this.
"Look there. Ritvik stole your wife."
"Ma..."
"Go!"
"Fine. Who can win from you?"
I honestly love Ma more than anyone & for her I can do anything at any range. I will marry Sonakshi as per her wish.
At first, I thought she would be looking at me however I was the one mesmerised by her beauty. Suddenly, I feel people staring at us and why wouldn't they I never dance with strangers. There are few things that I need to ask her besides her not looking at me. She looks down as if exhausted. This is the first time that any woman not paying her attention to me which is kind of... ANNOYING.

Sonakshi's POV

I'm literally exhausted yet I continue to follow the step with this handsome fellow.
"You must be Sonakshi Roy." He said.
I look straight in his eyes as he uttered my name. His pretty black eyes staring back at me making me uncomfortable. What is with him?
"I am Sonakshi Roy."
"Ms Roy..." Suddenly my left leg twisted in a way where I was going to land on the floor but the fall never came. When I slowly open my eyes my breathing hitched. Our faces were only an inch apart when he grabbed me by my waist.
"Ms Roy, are you single?"
And this is when reality struck me.
"What!"
"No offence, you both need to breakup... soon." He smirked at me evilly then left the stage like the others did. Whereas I really wanted to punch his pretty face when he said soon.

"Sonakshi! What got in your mind that you were dancing with Tej Yashwant." I don't know why but Anjali Bhabhi was afraid of something.
"Chill Bhabhi! Nothing happened."
"Didn't you notice the gun under his coat. I saw it when he entered the party." She whisper.
"Oh that! Well, what do you expect from him. He's mafia." I said casually drinking water
"So you both knew!!" She yelled her lungs out.
I choke out when she yells and people were looking at us.
Rudra Bhaiya held the same expression as mine then he slowly said "I promise Anjali, we will talk about this whole thing but later."

After finishing a very peaceful dinner, all three of us enter the mansion where Mohan uncle tell us to wait in Harsh uncle's study room.
Half hour later...
"Sorry to keep you guys waiting. Lets talk straight to the point." Finally he showed up.
"Sonakshi, you already met my elder son right?"
"Yeah." He's nervous. But why?
He signed heavily, first he looked at Rudra Bhaiya then at me.
"Ok, Sonakshi."
"Yes." Say it.
"Will you marry Tej my son?"
My brother is pissed off. I can feel it. "I apologise Uncle, but-"
"Rudra! It was Arjun's..." he quickly look up at the ceiling tears forming in his eyes.
"Your father's last wish is this marriage." He continued.

Third person's POV
Sonakshi's father name was enough to bring back her past. She quickly step out of the study room ignoring the situation they were in. Her legs walked & walked till she got near the car. Driving in maximum speed Sonakshi reaches her secret hideout.

 Driving in maximum speed Sonakshi reaches her secret hideout

She breath in & out admiring the view. But within a second she broke down. She cried her heart out. The chilly cold air hitting her face yet she cried. On the other side Rudra was damn worried for Sonakshi. He did not mind the marriage thing at all. He just want his sister in front of his eyes.
An hour later, Sonakshi saw her brother's message.
Bhaiya: Remember you have a home on this planet.

Going back to the Roy Mansion, Sonakshi enters a dim lighted living room and there she saw Rudra reading a book.
"Bhai, it's 1am. You should go and sleep now."
"Sona... don't hide your feelings from me. Come here." He kept his book aside & gave a bear hug to Sonakshi.
"Don't worry much about this. And, this marriage decision is up to you." He patted her head slowly as if to calm her down until the storm came.

Anjali's POV

"You Sister and Brother!! Just look at the time. It's 1:15am-"
"1am." Rudra interrupts.
"How dare you Sonakshi! You share hugs with your brother and not with me. Come here." We both were worried for her. Rudra only has his little sister left and he want to protect her at any cost.
"Good night, bhabhi." Sonakshi went to her room.
"Anjali, tomorrow please remind me to call Harsh uncle."
"Why?" I asked timidly.
"Because Sonakshi said yes for the marriage." Rudra said with any hint of emotion.
"Wait! Whatever Mr Yashwant said you believe it was true." This can't be real. We are having relation with mafias, my brain yells.
"If I were Sonakshi I would do the same as it is our parents last wish. And Mr Yashwant can't lie in such thing cause he & my father were best of friend."
"Well, at least I get to know something."

A month later...

"Mam, Ms Trisha Singh will arrive with in 5 minutes." My assistant said keeping below a cup of tea.
"May I come in, Mam." Trisha smiled.
"As you wish."
"It's weird yar, it's me who calls you every time to meet up." She sat on the couch again like Maharani. "Also, a tea. You have some good stuff."
"Yeap, I'm getting married."
Her jaw drops spilling tea on her dress.
"You know what, this is the worst joke I had ever heard from you."
"I'm not kidding, take a look." I give her my wedding card.
"A wedding invitation... Sonakshi weds Tej!!! Who is your mysterious boyfriend where you end up getting married to him." Her eyes pops out.
"You know this better. We share all our secrets."
"If someone is forcing you then I will make his/her life hel-"
"This wedding is my dad's last wish." I ended up telling her the truth.
"Hmm...Oh! That old man must be laughing from above." Trisha get up staring at her watch.
"So, your fiance... Is he good looking?" She pass her tell me the truth glares.
"Maybe."
"You met him!!" She was ready to leave but stop in the middle.
"Sona, I know this marriage is against your will but remember I'm always there for you." And she left.
Well, what to say we both are sensitive of our past.