On the other hand.....

Y/N: Are you done aarya jimin's barat is he-

She stopped when she look infront of her. She had no words to say. Her bestfriend was looking so pretty after all why not it's her weeding.

Y/N went close to Aarya and hugged her tightly. While aarya too hugged her with same passion.

Y/N: you look soo soo soooo pretty baby.
*Smile widely*

Aarya: *blush* t-thank you baby but you too look so beautiful it looks like it's we both are the bride and it's our marriage.

Y/N: *laugh* but it's your wedding darling it's my bestfriends wedding.

Aarya: that's true. *Smile widely*

Aarya's look.....

Y/N's look......

Y/N: btw let's go everyone is here and do you know jimin is looking so handsome

Y/N: btw let's go everyone is here and do you know jimin is looking so handsome. *Smile* but not more than my husband. *Teasing*

Aarya: yaa jimin his handsom but ist true that jiju is more handsome. But today is his bestfriends wedding you as his wife should prase jimin. *Pout*

Y/N: ok ok let's go shall we??

Aarya nooded and went with Y/N downstairs.

Few minutes later.....

Jimin started doing the ritual while Taehyung was finding Y/N by his eyes. His breath became heavy when he saw the most beautiful lady walking towards his direction. He zone out for few minutes but soon come out when she stood beside him smiling.

Y/n gave him a smile which didn't fail to make him smile soon Aarya entered inside the hall making everyone cheere for her. She came and sat besides jimin who was continuously looking at her with wide mouth.

Everyone laughed at his reaction while aarya look down and blush. Meanwhile in Y/N's side being her mad head lover he didn't gave a shit to what is happening around him. He was just looking at his wife with a cheeky smile.