"It is coming!"

"I'll look after you, just follow us okay?" Lo'ak looked to his sisters and they both nodded at him.

All four of them took deep breaths before leaving their air bubble.

Liia noticed the headlights coming from a different direction, but she didn't have time to tell the others when a huge net came over her.

Lo'ak was the only one that was able to get free.

Both Tsireya and Liia tried to get Tuk out first but the panic settled in and they couldn't think straight.

The net was then raised out of the water with Lo'ak hanging on. He tried his best to cut the net but it wouldn't budge.

They had all landed on the ship and scrambled around frantically trying to escape.

Lo'ak stood in front of them with his teeth bared, threateningly. He hissed at anyone who got to close but with the guns pointed at them, he was becoming cornered.

Kiri was currently trying to patch up a bleeding Lonia who tried her best to stay quiet.

Towon was holding Lonia's hand with a frightened expression, she hated seeing her big sis hurt.

"We need to get you back. I don't think this seaweed will stop the bleeding for long."

Lonia winced with each movement.

She had a deep wound into her leg from a close call with a sky person.

A few times she felt as if she was disassociating from the pain because she mentally couldn't handle it. She had never gotten hurt this bad before and she missed the happiness that surrounded them hours before.

She turned to Kiri with clenched teeth "My mom is good with these things. We have to go home."

Kiri felt conflicted.

Her siblings were still out there but Lonia was bleeding out. She didn't feel comfortable with allowing the two sisters to go back on their own. But she couldn't just leave her family.

As an older sister, Lonia knew what Kiri was thinking and understood her train of thought.

"Go help the others, Me and Towon will go back."

Kiri shook her head, "I'm not leaving you like this."

The teen felt an instinct that felt unnatural, come to her. She shakily lifted her hand to the wound.

Gasps from all three girls filled the small pod.

Lo'ak, Tuk, Liia and Tsireya were handcuffed to the railing and they all struggled to get free.

Both the younger girls were filled with fear and Lo'ak felt his heart break and tried calming them down.

"Be brave." The longer they spent away from their family, the more Lo'ak felt guilty. This was all his fault.

Tonowari raised his spear up as a signal to the others to hold their positions.

Jake looked through the eye glass of his gun and told the others what he saw.

"They got our kids, your daughter," Tonowari let out a sound of anger and worry.

"Liia, Tuk and Lo'ak..."

Ronal and Nayliä hissed almost in sync.

Jake heard Quaritch's voice come over his radio.