Chapter 3

Mya: shit I woke up on the floor and forgetting where I was and with a bad headache remembering my fall I looked at my phone and seen that my dad and my siblings have been calling me all morning I got up and wondered why I was on the floor as soon as I landed my eyes on my best friend my question was answered when she pulled out her phone and burst out in laughter well apparently I rolled off the bed because she was tickling me in my sleep I swear something is wrong with her but I couldn't ask for a better friend. I guess I'll go back home today but I think before I do that I'm spending the day with my twin I miss my big brother. He is only 60 seconds older then me but the way he acts towards me you would think he was 6 years older than me but got to love him. I reached for my phone and he was calling me saying the same thing I was just thinking see he's in my mind again but we agreed to meet up in an hour me and Morgan and him and Jayceon (Jayce). Morgan has been crushing on my brother since I could remember and man every since my brother and jayce been friends about 8 years ago I been wanting him too but he said he didn't want to cross those lines since he works for my daddy and best friends with my brother but Ima get him watch what I say. I got ready in the down stairs bathroom while Morgan got dressed up stairs I'm sure she's about to over due it since she's going to be around my brother. Shortly after we were done and both dressed clowning on each other the door bell rung and she leaped out her seat to go open the door. My brother and jayce came waltzing in the living room and I swear I seen an Angel man he's so fine I must have been staring to hard cause my brother threw a pillow at my head and told me to stop drooling. We took a few shots and rolled up and got on the road an hour and a half later we reached the beach it was a bunch of people out there a lot of cute girls and guys but they all seemed a lil thirst if you ask me I guess that's why there all by the water. I seen these girls flirting and filling on my twin and jayce I got annoyed but nothing I can do about it at all Jayce isn't my man but I guess I'm the only one who was thinking that way because before I knew it Morgan was over there dragging the poor girl off of my twin I couldn't help but laugh. Joyce ran towards me and we laughed together my brother was trying to get Morgan off the poor girl but he didn't do such a great job so finally after our laughing spell me and jayce ran over to them and helped him out. Marcus had to carry Morgan to the car I'm sure she didn't have a problem with that we went out to eat to Red lobster after that we pulled up at Morgan's she went to get her clothes because she was sleeping over my house movie night tonight no ones going to sleep. We got to our house went our separate ways and got dressed for bed and met back up in the theater room and put in a scary movie Morgan's such a chicken she was all over my brother or maybe she was being smart I had to go to the bathroom so I excused myself and when I was done and opened the door Jayce was standing right there he grabbed my waist and pushed me back in the bathroom and put me on the sink. I couldn't even blink I was to scared if I opened my eyes back up he would be gone I couldn't believe this was happening to me. He used his right hand to move hair from my face and ran his thumb over my lips the whole time he never took his eyes off me I couldn't breath I was getting weak fast and then he kisses me lord I thought I was going to die. He grabbed me and put me down and opened the bathroom door and walked out I just stood there dumb founded wondering what the hell that was about. I got back to the theater room and he's laid on the floor like nothing ever happened this is going to be a long and confusing night.

*(picture of Mya on the side)