Alice Thirty-Five: Key

Sorry for the late update!!

I just got intstagram, Mostly for the Filters. I won't be posting anything on it until I'm a little older, Maybe depends on what I want to post.

Anyway, Hope you like it.

(First not Colored)

(First not Colored)

(Then Colored)

Thanks and bye.
*************

The day of the incident, our team never coincidentally saw what seemed to be the shadow of two people near the place the ghost's appeared at…”

“There’s someone on campus who really resembles that spirit.”

“According to what that team member says, he looks exactly the same as the president of the student council, Sakurano Shuuichi.”

President of the student council…..?!

“Eh…so that means there’s someone who looks very much like the president, who died and became a spirit on campus..” Mikan said, “That is not the case.” Hayami interrupted her.

“Are you saying that the ‘spirits’ who appeared at that location weren’t really spirits..?” Touji guessed, Hayami nodded, “Correct.”

“Then the spirit is actually the president himself?! But why would he do that sorta thing?” Tsubasa wondered, “What kind of person is that guy, really?”

“Basically, the fact that Z wants to invade the campus all alone is pretty strange when you think about it. But someone guiding them into the campus, that’s a different story.” Tono proposed, “In the location of the spirits is where the wormhole is hidden. There is definitely an 80 to 90% chance that fake spirit=Sakurano is associated ith that wormhole. That day, he acted as a spy to bring Z and the rest in, miraculously invaded the campus. However you look at it, Sakurano’s very suspicious.”

“You’d originally only planned to find the wormhole..But your expression seems to imply you’ve discovered something rather unexpectedly troublesome, Tono.” Hayami said as he wiped his goggles with a wipe.