20 war

I never would have expected any of this.
Aslan was dead. Peter walked out of his tent. Me and Edmund were waiting for him.

"She's right"
He began.

"He's gone"
He finished.

There was a moment of silence before Edmund spoke up.

"Then you'll have to lead us"
He said.

Peter looked at his brother.

"Peter there's an army out there and it's ready to follow you"
Edmund said.

"I cant"
He said.

"Aslan believed you could"
Edmund looked at me as I looked at him.

"So do we"
We both said in unison.

"The witches army is nearing, sire what are your orders."
The sentor said.

I took this opertunety to flip to a page in my notebook and hand it to Peter.

"What's this"

"I may or may have not made battle plans. You don't have to use them their more of a suggestion"
I said.

He smiled at me.

"Thank you y/n"
He smiled at me.

"Your welcome"

-time skip-

The army was set up and ready to fight. I stood back to watch as my part was only to plan out the format.

-time skip you'll know what happens they all fight and what not y/n waches the chaos unfold-

I stood by Edmund and watched as the archers shot their arows towards the enemy.

-another small time skip-

I wached as Edmund disobeyed his brother once more and tried to fight the witch he broke her staph but then he got implied. I watched wishing I could do something.

Peter ran to the witch and started to fight her. A few minutes later we heard a roar and it was Aslan he was alive and he brought backup.

"Surly not impossible"
I whispered to myself. And sit down knowing that everthing will unfold perfectly. That is untill I saw the witch nock down Peter and stab his arm.

That's when I decided to run of the mountain and help.

Once I got down there I called out to the witch to distract her.

"Hey witch"
I yelled and she looked at me.

"You look like you haven't had a shower in two years. Yeah I can tell from that greesy mated. Dirt filled hair of yours"
She looked at me mildly offended.

Peter stared at me like I was crazy.

"You know I know someone who can do your makeup cause you obviously can't do it your self"
I said seeing Aslan in the corner of my eye.

"Are you ok with getting trampled by an oversized cat?"

"What?"
She said looking at me and I pointed to Aslan. She looked at him with wide eyes untill he jumped on her. Pinning her down.

I ran to Peter when I knew it was safe.

"This is going to hurt like he'll peter"
I said as I pulled the swored out of his arm.

He screamed but quickly got up to stand his ground. We looked to Aslan.

"It is finished"
He said. As he said that I leaned on peter and basically huged him then we hurd his sister calling out to us.

"Peter!"
"Y/n!"
They both yelled.

Susan looked around for her other brother.

"Where's edmund"
She said then we ran to where he was. One of the solders was about to kill him but Susan stoped him and ran to Edmunds aid.

He was dieing. But then Lucy took the serim stuff that heels people and dropped a little bit into Edmunds mouth heeling him.

Edmund stoped breathing for a second but then he coughed and sat up. Peter huged him.

"When are you going to do as your told"
Peter scolded. Then we all huged him.

We stoped and looked as Aslan approached us. He blew on a solder that had been turned to stone and freed him.

Lucy grabbed her serum and stared to put a single drop to all the injured creature to heel them.

-----------

Almost done omg can we finish it today maybe.

669 words