1 you

Your mum had dropped you off at a train station you had to leave home beacuse of the war. You had no clue as to why she couldn't just go with you. But the train ride was long boring and annoying.

It was worse when you arived at the professors.

An old lady came to pick you up in a rickety old cart being pulled by a white horse.

"Just you?"

"Yep"

"Allright get on then"

With that you got into the back of the cart.

---------------------

When you walked into the big house you emiditly smelled the stench of old person house. It gave off a comforting vibe though.

"There are afew rules you must follow"
The lady began.

"No shouting, or running, no improper use of the Dom waiter"

" no touching the historical artifacs. And do not disturbe the professor. But you don't look the type to do any of that anyway"
She finished.

"You got that right"
You said looking around.

The old lady looked at you with an annoyed look then showed you to your room.

"This is where you will be staying make yourself at home"

The old lady said before walking off.

You set your stuff down and inspected the room.

There was a queen sized bed with old crimson red, ravin blue sheets with a gold trim. The curtains were crimson red. There was a velvet red chair in the corner of the room next to some dressers. And a desk by a window.

"I might be able to manage with this place"
You had said to yourself.

---------------------

we're gonna try to complete this in one night let's go.

Proof read

279 words.