"M-me?" He looked around in horror, seeing that all of his kinsman left him, even his own brothers. Violet nodded, a bright smile on her face.

"Yes, you." He walked forward, clutching the hand she had forward in fearful acceptance. "I should warn you that there's a chance you could lose a limb or your life, but no need to worry. I've never done that to anyone, not even when I apparated here for the first time. Worst that could happen is you lose your scarf."

Ori looked as if nothing could be worse. Violet paid no mind, clutching him tightly with her left hand and raising her wand with her right. She moved her wand in the correct motion, feeling the familiar twist and pull happen to her, and then the next thing she knew, she landed on her feet a few yards in front of Thranduil, Legolas, and Authanar. Thranduil's eyes showed his relief at her being unharmed, but he raised a brow as he watched the dwarf in front of him fall flat on his face.

"Ori? Are you alright?" The dwarf gave a grunt, mumbling something about being nauseous. "Ah. You'll be fine. It'll pass in a minute. King Thranduil, this is Ori. He's the youngest of The Company."

"Charmed," he said, raising an elegant eyebrow. Violet walked towards him.

"He's also probably the sweetest one, so be nice."

Thranduil gave a wicked smirk. "Am I not always?" The Elven-king winked at her, raising her wand-bearing hand to his lips for a kiss, and she felt a blush coat her cheek. "Go on, get the rest. I'll ensure he's alright... And I'll be nice."

She forced herself away from the man of her desires, focusing on his eyes once more before apparating away again. It took Violet approximately two hours before she had all of the dwarves in front of Thranduil. If they had been closer, perhaps she could have gotten them there quicker, but she had to stop for a few breaks. Apparating in small doses is easy. Apparating in large doses is exhausting. Dwalin was saved for last, still able to give snide comments to the Elven-king through his own nausea.

"A crown of flowers? Seriously?" Violet pinched his ear, taking great satisfaction as he winced and sent a scowl in her direction.

"Coming from somebody who doesn't even have a crown to wear," Thranduil remarked dryly, "Welcome to my halls. I hope you will find your stay welcoming and pleasant." Not. "If you will follow me, I will show you to your rooms. Lady Violet has already informed me that you would only wish for two, so that is all that has been prepared. Please let me know now if you wish for different." Nobody made a sound, making Thranduil nod. "Very well. Thorin Oakenshield, please, walk with us at the front. You are a king, after all."

Violet chose to stay with Bombur, chatting and catching up on all that she had missed with him. Her arm was wrapped around his, with her other wrapped around Gandalf's, keeping them both close. The sight gave a clench to Thranduil's heart, and he realized that he'd now have to share her attention, whether he wished to or not.

He hated that he hated that. The way she made him feel was a double-edged sword, constantly teetering to fall one way or the other, and with every passing day it grew closer to falling into the path that terrified him the most: total embracement.

Yet, he knew with startling discomfort that he would give her anything she asked for. By the Valar, he would follow her into Dol Guldur if she asked without many questions.

He wondered when that began, and what it meant for him, for his future.

"How has your journey been thus far? I see you've acquired more Elven heirlooms," he said to Thorin, keeping his eyes straight ahead. Thorin felt the weight of Orcrist swinging by his side and wondered briefly if it would be taken from him, but nothing happened.