Chapter Ten

I went back outside to where Olivia was.. but she wasn't there.

"Shit." I started to panic. I ran inside, pushing past everyone to find her.

I found her seated on the couch in a ball, holding her head in her knees. "Baby." I asked shaking her.

She immediately wrapped her arms around my neck, holding me tight. "C-Carl." She stuttered. "There's.. giant spiders everywhere."

I pulled her away and looked into her eyes. Her pupils were huge.

"Dom, what did you do?" I shouted, pulling Olivia into my chest.

"What? I just gave her a tab. She's fine."

"Dominique. Listen to me very closely. If you were a guy, I would've killed you by now."

Olivia was crying now, trying to hide her face.

"I don't see the big deal." She rolled her eyes.

I quickly looked around to see if anyone was looking and when no one was, I punched her straight in the jaw.

"Now do you see the big deal?" I asked, leaning closer to her.

She nodded quickly, holding her mouth and I could tell she was nervous.

I picked Olivia up, bridal style and carried her out. Great, now she's drunk, high, and tripping.

Once I got outside she nearly screams, "No not that way!"

"Oh my gosh." I gasped, startled by her. "What's over there?"

"Serial killer." She muttered, gripping my shirt.

"I should've never taken you to a party."

"I love you so so much." She said and started crying.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked in a worried tone.

"I'm dying." She muttered.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "You are not dying."

"Yes I am. He told me so."

I set her down on the sidewalk an put my arm around her shoulder as I sat down next to her. "Olive. Do you know what a forever trip is?"

"N-no." She stuttered.

"Well, it's when you take acid... and you basically don't recover from your trip. It's an endless cycle of seeing things. All it takes is one to knock a couple wires loose in your brain and boom. They label you as schizophrenic."

"But I didn't take any." She said.

"Don't lie to me. There are no serial killers, there are no giant spiders, your not dying."

"Yes I am!" She cried harder and put her head in her knees. "Why don't you believe me?"

"Oh my god Olivia, your tripping on fucking acid! Your freaking out. That's why! Because it's not true." I shouted at her.

She only cried harder so I pulled her closer to my chest. "Baby, I'm sorry. I'm just... stressing out, I didn't mean for this to happen."

"Why'd you yell at me?" She sobbed.

"I don't know." I whispered. "Can you walk? Lemme take you home."

"Ok." She whispered and stood up. She wobbled a bit at first but caught her balance. I stood up and put my arm around her for extra support.

"I'm gonna take you to my place in case your grandparents see you. And it's not good to trip alone."

She nodded in response as we walked home.

Once we got home, I had to carry her up to my room cause she practically passed out halfway through.

I laid her in my bed and had to change her so I pulled her skirt off, along with her jacket. I put one of my t-shirts on her then laid next to her.

She rolled over, on top of me and wrapped her arms around my waist. "I love you. So much." She whispered.

I thought she was asleep.

I sighed and wrapped arms around her as well. "I love you to."

"Please don't leave me." She cried.

"I'm not going to baby girl. I promise."

After that, her breathing started to calm down and I could tell she was asleep.

I'm never taking her to a party again.