Party time!

It was already 7pm by the time I got back from dinner so I decided to start getting ready. Georgia had already showered so I hopped in the shower to wash my hair.

Once I finished in the shower I did my hair and makeup. I searched my wardrobe for an outfit but I couldn't decide on what to wear. I sighed still unable to find anything I liked.

"You alright?" Georgia said, almost sarcastically.

"No, I don't know what to wear" I huffed.

"Let me look" She said before barging past me towards to wardrobe.

"Wear this" She stated pulling out a black dress.

"Thanks Georgia, that was very helpful" I smirked knowing that she wouldn't like the compliment.

"Don't expect it again" She rolled her eyes.

@R.Ferguson

Liked by @stanwaygeorgia, @racheldaly3 and 20,731 others

@stanwaygeorgia wonder who chose that outfit
                   ↳ @R.ferguson don't out me here🙄
@racheldaly3 gorgeous
@lottewubbenmoy wow😍
@arsenalwfc 🥰

@stanwaygeorgia

Tagged @keirawalsh, @ellieroebuck_

Liked by @R.Ferguson, @lucybronze and 36,218 others

@R.Ferguson nice of you to pick a better outfit for me than you did for yourself😚
                    ↳ @stanwaygeorgia you wish
@ellieroebuck_ The girls
@keira walsh The girls xx

...

"Ready to go Georgia?" I shouted to the bathroom.

"Yep, just coming" she said.

As she walked out the door, my mouth dropped. She was stunning. "No. She's not stunning. You hate her." I told myself.

We walked to the common room in silence.

Once we arrived we split ways, she went to Leah and Keira and I went to Lotte, Alessia and Ella.

"What do you want to Drink Ri?" Lotte asked, already on her second drink.

"Corona, please" I replied.

"Of course, I swear that's all you drink!" she laughed.

We danced for a while before Millie suggested we do Karaoke.

"So what we will do is you pick a name from a bag, that's your partner and then you also pick a song!" Rachel explained.

"Riley, you go first!" Leah suggested.

I walked up to the bowls and picked a piece of paper from both. I opened them up and extreme disappointment washed over my face.

"I got Georgia" I sighed and the whole room went silent.

"What song are we singing then?" She asked, breaking the silence.

"Love is an open door from frozen" I rolled my eyes while laughing. Of course we get that song.

Georgia just laughed and walked over to the microphones.

The music started and everyone filmed us singing. It was actually really fun and I had a good time.

@alessiarusso99 10m ago

After everyone had their turn Ella suggested a new activity

After everyone had their turn Ella suggested a new activity. "Let's play never have I ever!!"

We all sat in a circle with our drinks. Most of us already quite tipsy.

"I'll start!" Ella squealed, "Never have I ever...Fancied a team mate?"

Leah, Jordan, Lucy, Keira, Georgia and I drank.

"Hmm interesting, Georgia and Riley wonder who you guys fancy/fancied..." Leah questioned.

We both stayed silent and waited for the next question, avoiding eye contact.

"Never have I ever got with someone from the other team after a match" Beth asked.

No one drank.

"Never have I ever got with someone from my own team" Alessia asked.

Leah, Jordan, Keira, Lucy, Georgia and I drank.

Everyone looked at Georgia and I. I think it was pretty obvious now.

I let out a fake yawn. "I'm so tired, i'm going to head up to bed" I stated.

Everyone probably knew I was just trying to avoid any further questions but they all said goodnight and I made my way back to my room.

I got ready for bed and put on my favourite movie, the karate kid.

A while after I had come up, Georgia appeared.

"That was interesting" she said.

"Mhm" I nodded, not really wanting to converse.

"You know, we probably should talk about what happened at some point" She suggested.

"Yeah, maybe another time" I stated, avoiding looking at her. Scared of what I would do if I saw how pretty she looked while being this intoxicated.

"Yeah. Another time" she agreed.