backstory of the generations explained

This thing is taking awhile and im working on chapter one but here's the backstory.

Coldclan started with loners making it into a beautiful looking camp. But Thunder, the starter of the clan recently died and they blamed it on a other rogue group, now known as splitclan. So coldclan and splitclan had been rivals for years and ongoing. But a tribe comes. And splitclan grows slowly. Cold Clan has been overthrowing anexstar and its clan. The tribe gets people to help the tribe and help the clan. Most cats arent known in this book of allegiances. As they come early on.

Splitclan started with a cat named spots. She gathered rogues but some of them joined coldclan instead. Coldclan usually had a huge and thriving clan. And splitclan was always overthrown. But the tribe decided to put a stop to this early on. (Sneak peaks to chapter one, dont read if u dont wanna see sneak peaks, description of it, im a bad detailer tho.)

Reaking, roaring and darkness traveled 15 fox lengths to coldclans boundaries. Meeting a few cats that decided to help splitclan early on the chapter. With the help. They walk back because all they went over there was for help. But they caught prey to.

Thats all! Updates soon.