"What's wrong?" He asked leaning inside her car window, she broke down immediately.

He opened the passenger door and got inside, he pulled her closer to him and hugged her.

"She hates me!" Fatima mumbled through her cries, "Who hates you Ti?"

"Angel she hates me so much she doesn't even want to live with me anymore,"

She lifted off Zac and wiped her face, she was trying so hard at the gentle parenting.

Every single day Angel found a new way to make her mother cry herself to sleep.

"What? Ti you have to elaborate," Fatima wiped her face and bit her lip until her cries were over.

"She doesn't speak to me ever, the most she ever says is yes, no or thank you."

"Then she acts as if I'm not around, she doesn't even eat because I'm the one who made the food."

"She'd rather starve herself than eat anything I cook, I literally have to leave the room to get her to eat."

"I try so hard to make her love me again, she just doesn't." She began to cry once again.

Fatima always try to be as nice as she can to Angel because her mother was the opposite.

Due to being weathly, her family thought discipline was abuse or belittling.

She could get anything she want as long as she did exactly as told but if any screwups, punishment.

She didn't want that for Angel.

"She even told me she doesn't want to live with me anymore, she wants to stay with you fulltime."

"Wait what? Angel? Fatima I had no idea of any of this- Because she loves you!"

"I'm sorry Ti, I'll talk to her I'm sure she's just going through a phase." Fatima shook her head.

"It's fine, I'll be to get her sometime this week if she's up for it." Zac nodded.

He got out the car but not before kissing Fatima's cherk. She pulled off and went home.

She got inside and dropped her purse on the counter.

She warmed up her food and watched  'Hidden Figures.' Once it was over, she cleaned up.

She cleaned the whole house top to bottom. "Lord." She sat on the steps giving herself a break.

After finishing the cleaning she made her way to her bedroom, she undressed and went to take a shower.

After she got out she threw on her matching underwear set and a pink silk night gown.

She kneeled on the edge of her bed listening to 'A mother's prayer by K Michelle.'

"Dear Lord, I pray over my family. Especially my daughter. She's the best thing that ever happenes to me and I pray our bond strengthens after this phase. I also pray over myself, I pray that I have my peace and sanity through my hardest days. Amen,"

She stood up and went to Angel's bedroom, she went and picked up the picture off her nightstand of the two.

She pecked Angel in the photo before plaving it back down. "I love you babygirl."

She left the room, reentering her bedroom. She climbed into bed and closed her eyes.

--
Angel Taylor

"Angel you brush yo teeth?" Angel's  dad asked, she nodded smiling for him

"Good, give dad a kiss." She pecked his cheek then laughed, "Dad I'm not 2, she added.

"I know that," he added, they walked over and she climbed into bed. "So you're not 2 right?"

She nodded, "So that means you know right from wrong correct." , "Correct." She replied.

"You know whats wrong? How you're treating your mom," Angel sighed turning the opposite way.

"No young lady, you don't get to ignore me. Mommy is the gentle parent, not daddy."

Angel huffed and turned back to him, times like this is when she wanted her mom.

"Why're you doing that, mommy didn't do anything wrong," he informed Angel.

Angel didn't care to talk about someone who wasn't in the room, all she wanted to do was sleep.

"Because, I don't know." She lied to him knowing she knew exactly why she behaved the way she did.

She felt Fatima broke up there family. She started growing a dislike to her unknowingly.

When she saw Fatima kicking Zac out, she felt like everything was her fault.

"You think we don't know you when we do Le. You can't keep being like that to Mommy."

Angel just nodded, "You don't know this but before you came Mom was mean as ever."

Angel looked at him sideways, "Really?" She thought her mom was as sweet as a cupcake.

"Yes really! She snapped on any and everybody until you changed her, you made her the happiest person in the world."

Angel shook her head, "If she's so happy why is she always crying then?"

"It's because of you and me, we make mommy sad when we do mean things to her."

"I don't do mean things to my Mommy!" Angel defended herself. "Yes you do Le."

"Telling mommy you want to live with me or ignoring her is mean things that makes her cry."

"Well I don't want her to cry, can you tell her I'm sorry for ignoring her and saying that!"

Zac nodded mentally smiling, "And you have to stop doing mean things to mister!" She said to him.

"I will. We both will, lets promise to be nice to mommy." They pinky promised.

"Okay get some rest. Goodnight Angelface." He kissed her forehead, "Goodnight daddy."