"Blah, blah, blah." Evelyn covered her ears, "That's all I'm hearing right now. Quiet the fuck down, Minho."

Minho scowled at her but before he could respond, Q cut him off. "Are you in a mood to make me coffee?" Q asked innocently.

"Yes, but I will deeply resent you."

"I can live with that." Q spoke, hugging his pillow.

Evelyn's eyes shot up, "Me too!"

Minho sighed for a moment, before heading to the kitchen.

"Okay, guys, can I ask you something?" Kitty asked, who was now sat by the ledge of the sofa.

Q put a finger to his lips. "Yes, Evelyn drank his collagen water."

"Shh." Evelyn grumbled, hitting his legs, still moody from the hangover.

"Not that."

"Then no, I'm to tired for all your questions, you kept me up all night."

As the two conversed, Evelyn sighed, massaging her temples once again and closed her eyes, leaning onto the couch in pain.

"—Because I was drunk." Kitty looked at her sister and Q one at a time, "I do things I don't normally do, like snore. And have really weird dreams.."

Evelyn eyes widened, she still hasn't brought up the dream she had with Minho.

"You had a sex dream." Q perked up, "Was it about Dae?"

"No."

"Ooh. Not Dae."

"I didn't say I had a sex dream."

Evelyn cleared her throat, grabbing the coffee mug Minho gave her.

There was a small Aspirin pill hidden from their friends from behind the cup he gave her.

She sent Minho a questioning look, followed by a grateful small nod, Minho smiling sarcastically as he gave the coffee to Q.

"It doesn't even matter, dreams don't mean anything." Kitty said.

Minho cut her off, "She's right. They don't mean anything. You can have a sex dream about someone you're repulsed by in real life."

Evelyn cleared her throat and looked down onto her cup of coffee.

"Yes, exactly. Thank you, Minho." Kitty pointed out. "Minho and Evelyn could have a sex dream about, like, each other — "

Evelyn and Minho simultaneously chocked on their coffee.

Q nodded, raising his mug. "They had a sex dream about each other."

"Ew, no. Gross, what — where did you come up with that? Barf." Evelyn defended suspiciously.

"No I didn't, If I did have a sex dream about Evelyn, it would be a sex nightmare." Minho nodded.

"Oh my God." Kitty whispered with a slight smirk on her face.

Q raised an eyebrow, "I'm not hearing a denial."

"It doesn't matter!" Minho exclaimed.

Evelyn nodded hurriedly, "Dreams don't mean anything!"

"Exactly, I hate mayo." Kitty stated.

Evelyn spoke, "I hate Minho."

"And I hate Evelyn!" Minho finished.

"Thank you!"

Q paused, "Sex dreams mean something."

Suddenly, someone knocked on their door. "Resident advisor."

Evelyn and Kitty shot up, running to each others rooms.