VI: Missing phone

I felt a heavy arms around my waist and when I turned around, I saw Calum peacefully sleeping. We end up sleeping on the floor last night and God that was the worst choice ever. I stood up and cook us some breakfast.

My phone rings, just in time I finish cooking some scrambled eggs. The caller ID appeared to be Luke so I answered it quickly before it wakes up Calum "Yow" I said and he laugh "You're coming today" he said "What?" I asked "I'm forcing you to come with us today at the beach" he said "What? I just came with you to the beach!" I said and he groan "Ashton and Michael was pissed when I didn't invite them the other day. Come on" he said and I groan "Why are you forcing me to do a lot of stuff! It's summer, let me live my life for a bit" I said "I'm picking you up, whether you like it or not" he said and I groan "And I'll inviting Calum over" he said "So?" I said a bit flushed since Calum spend the night over mines "Oh come on, you are so into him" he said and I laugh 

"What?" I said

 "After that seven minutes thing with Calum you spend the whole night all googly eyes on him, don't deny it loser" he said playfully and I laugh "If its possible to punch you right now, you have a good two black eyes" I said and he laugh "I'll pick you up at 8. Bye" he said and I laugh and ended up the phone call. 

"Good morning" Calum said as he enters the kitchen and sat on the stool and I gave him his plate of egg and toast bread "Eat" I said and giving him Orange juice "You always do this?" he said and I looked at him confused "You always prepare breakfast, and its really good" he said "It's a Filipino thing, we treat our guests properly and studies said that to have a really good and productive day you should eat a heavy breakfast" I said and I shove a spoonful of egg into my mouth.

 Minutes later Calum's phone ring "Is that Luke?" I asked "How did you know?" he asked and I shrug. Calum excuses himself as I clean the plates we used. "He was inviting me to go to the beach today" he said "Me too and he's coming to pick me up at 8" I said and he snake his arms around my waist and kiss my cheeks. I sighed and turn around so now I'm facing him "Calum what are we? I mean we just met like for a couple of days and I don't want to rush things and you know I'm not looking for a serious relationship" I said and he kiss my forehead "We don't want to rush things out. You know we can make this our thing" he said and I looked up to him "You know, it can be our little secret? If your up to it." He said "So its like a 'Friends with Benefit' kind of thing?" I asked and he smile "Yeah, no string attached needed, for entertainment purposes only" he said and I looked straight at his chest where my fingers are now fiddling "Alright" I said.

Calum leave after breakfast so Luke won't see us together. I was looking for a shirt when I took a glimpse on my reflection on the mirror. I don't have a shirt on and think about why I hate my body so much? I have a large breast for a petite figure, I have wide hips but I do have a flat stomach. I used to work out and jog around the streets. 

My thighs weren't that skinny nor fat, and I have skinny legs. I used to wear bigger or loose shirts because I get uncomfortable when I wear tight shirts because of my breast. My boobs are fine, its not that type of big ones like Kylie Jenner ones (please,no) but a bit bigger for normal boobs for my age and for my small body figure. 

Bea and Haze used to gave me a gift from my birthday, it was supposed to be a joke since I don't wear bikinis or one piece bathing suit in beaches but rather short shorts and a shirt. They find it weird so they decided to gave me a one piece bathing suit and a bikini. Today I feel like doing something different for awhile, I'm not doing this for Calum or Luke or Haze or Bea or anyone else but I'm doing this for me.

"You look excited?"Luke said and I shrug "Anxious, nervous and whatever you can call it when your hands are getting sweaty and heart beat pounding" I said and he laugh "Hey what's up?" He said "Is it Calum?" He said playfully and I smack his arms "No idiot! I decided to wear something different in the beach. And I'm not doing this for any one but I'm doing this for me" I said proudly and he smile "You're wearing a bathing suit are you?" He asked "No, I'm gonna wear a freaking onesies on the beach! Of course I wear a bathing suit" I said and he laugh