Volume 2

(Flashback)

Mother's POV

My mother is calling (Zeyn's Grandmother)

//Accept//

"Yes ma, why did you call?"

"Iha come and visit me here, bring the Sherry bloom with you, I will be the one who will take care of it."

"Why ma, it's fine here in our house."

"Just once nak, I have a very bad nightmare about Zeyn's, please just hear me out."

"What nightmare?"

"I'll talk to you when you come here, please listen to me nak."

"Okay ma, I'll be there, don't worry."

//End of flashback//

*9am in the morning*

I woke up, I heard my door open. When look who it was, it is my mother, I ignored her.

"Nak, I know you're awake' she said

"Get out mom, I need to sleep more." I stated

"I have something to tell you about your existence, I didn't want to tell you about this but I have to. All you have to know, I'll do everything, it's for your own good.

I listened to what my mother said she seems serious "Sherry bloom is your life span." froze to what she said, I look at her.

"What do you mean by that mom?" said

"It is in our blood; your grandfather was the first to inherit it, and now you are the second." The flower that your great-grandfather have named Cherry Blossom, he dies because it dies, I thought it closes there however that cherry blossom transforms into two parts, before that I was pregnant to you. saw the flower on the table when I gave birth to you. You cried when I threw it in the trash, though had no idea where it came from.
You are still a newborn yet you have been admitted to the hospital. That's when realized the curse had not yet ended, but it was passed. I decided to get the flower back and put it in a vase.
I also asked your father for help, and your health is improving as a result I  made the decision to treat it similarly to how treat you and I named it sherry bloom. I'm doing this for your own benefit, anak."
When she said those words, she was crying

"Why you didn't tell me about it mom? it's okay with me as long as you tell me about it. I'm sorry mom." I said as I hugged her.

Now I know everything, all my life was a lie, I just read novels, fantasies but it happened to me. I wish I was dead, my mother had been suffered because of me

//1 year ago//

Mother's POV

*Kring kring"

*Answered phone call*

"Hello?" asked

"Good evening ma'am, am doctor gladz, are you the daughter of Ms. Billsnet? She was found dead on arrival yesterday, and we cannot contact any of her family. Someone said she only has 1 daughter and they give us your contact number. Could you please come here in YEHLA DOC HOSPITAL? thank you."

"What???? My mother is dead? Is this a joke? Please tell me it was a joke doc." said crying to what Ive heard. "It's not a joke Miss, the cause of death is due to cardiac arrest, I'm sorry for that miss. Come here and claim the body of your mother. Thank you."

-end call-

I suddenly remember the flower which taken good care by my mom, oh my god, don't tell me?

No freaking way, I called zeyn but she was can't be reached.

I was devastated, i called here 20 times but can't be reached, she was having a vacation with her boyfriend.

//Boyfriend's POV//

We are in the Palawan, enjoying our company together, when suddenly zeynn....

"Babe are you okay? asked and went to her

"Babe, I can't breathe." I can't move my hands, what's happening to me?"

suddenly grab her and went to our "Bahay Kubo".

"Tell me where it hurts?" I said

I called her mom, but it can't be reached, decided to call 911.

"Babe, I can't breathe." She said that while crying

"Shhh, I'm here, please bare with me, I already called 911, please babe. "I ensured

I saw her feet disappearing, was shocked, what is happening?? "Babe, you're disappearing what's happening?? Tell me? Babee,"

I saw her smiling

"The t-time came, i- I love you babe, t- thank you for everything."she said that

"What are you talking about??" Babe come on bare with me." I said as held her hand.

She was smiling again...

I held her hand but it suddenly disappear.

I saw her smiling even though she was on her difficulties.

I saw her body disappear Infront of me.

Her body turn into ashes, I can't move.

I love you, I don't know what happened, but still I love you. (I said those words on air)

"Where ever you'll be, you'll be in my heart. Till we meet again in another life."

(The END).......