Volume 1: Curiosity

(Zeyn's POV)

I watched my mother as she watered the Sherry Bloom at our backyard. Ever since, the flower has always been there, and always been took care by my parents.

"Mom, what happened if pick one of the petals from that flower?" I asked while I looked at the Sherry Bloom

"Nothing will happen, but we must indeed take care of this because it was an heritage from our ancestors." She answered.

"Are you sure mom?" I asked again.

"Yes honey, why did you asked by the way?

"Nothing mom, I was just curious." replied

(I planned on going to my boyfriend's house since I need to freshen up.)

"Dial phone
*Accept

"Babe, where are you?" my boyfriend asked me, as he answered the call.

"On the way to your house" I answered.

"Okay, I'll wait for you."

"Yeah, bye!"

As I arrived at my boyfriend's house, greeted his mother and they invited me to eat.

"Babe, can I talk you after?" whispered. "What is it all about, hmm?" He said.

"Later na" I replied.

After the dinner, we went to the seashore since their house is near the sea.

"What is it all about?" My boyfriend asked.

"Ahm, I was not sure yet, but think mom is hiding something from me." I said

"Like what do you think?" He replied

"I don't know, I can't judge. I need to make sure first." I said to him.

"What do you want me to do?" he said in a serious tone as he looked at me in the eye .

"Can you come with me tomorrow, let's pick at least one petal from my mother's flower garden" said in a serious tone.

"Why? Are sure you about that? Tell me what are you curious for?"

"I'll tell you after."

"Okay fine, but you must tell me about it babe, okay?"

"Alright, fineee!" I said to him

We continue our walk together along the sea, enjoy hearing the sound of the waves because it is calming. I saw green light at the sea, it was a ship. We stop walking and we watched the movement of the ship on the ocean, while rested my head on his shoulder.

//6:00am in the morning//

I saw my mother again doing her daily routine, she watered the flower as usual

"Good morning mommmm!". yelled from the window while she was on the backyard. I saw my mom quick response that makes me snickered on it.

"You're awake, Zeyn! Would you like to assist me?" She made that comment with a grin on her face.

"No thanks mom, too lazy for that." answered honestly. I'm not in a mood to help her in watering the plants though, just want to watch her doing it on her own. I know I'm a bit selfish but I'm just curious on a certain something. Instead, dad helps me prepare food for our breakfast.

"Mom, is it okay for my boyfriend to come here on dinner?" I asked mom for permission.

"Oh sure honey, I will prepare food for us." Mom agreed.

"Thanks mom!"

I messaged my boyfriend that he will be coming in our home for dinner and we will proceed to our plan. I went on jogging for a bit since it's still early in the morning. I went to a convenience store to buy drinks, then went back to my house.