5.want it got it!

Oh my my...

Thank you...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Let's gotta get it~
______

The Jeon brothers were working in their office peacefully well no Jungkook is throwing draggers towards the office staff because they did not complete their project.

"DO I GIVE YOU MONEY TO NOT GET THE WORK DONE!DO IT WITHIN 3 HOURS OR YOU ALL ARE FIRED"

"Y-Yes sir"

"NOW WHY ARE TOU STANDING SCRAM"

The employees hurriedly left to do their job otherwise they have to face the devil bunny.

"Huff..I lost my energy"-Jungkook said in a soft voice.

"Coffee and do the paperwork in the desk"-Jungkook said in the phone in a cold tone to the secretary.

"Y-Yes sir"

The secretary Mrs.Ellis came running towards the office took the papers give the coffee and left in a speed of lightning.

"What just happened?"-Jungkook said and shrugged.

I dialed that old man's number

"CoCoNuT BiTch BuNnY"

Calling..

"Hello what's the matter?"

"I have to stay in office guk and let's buy a cat"

"You are staying that's okay but you are not getting a cat we have two dogs in our house"

"Yah they are dogs not cat"

"Still its a N.O."

By saying that he hung up and they both got immersed in work.

Time passed like water and now its 9pm already.
____

On the other side,Our kitty Tae has collected 18 dollars 4 cents with a pack of biscuit.

"Uh..will it be enough?I guess I have to sleep outside in kitty form for today *sigh*" as no one needed help.

After walking for a few minutes he saw a bench and transformed in his kitty form and used is clothes as blanket obviously its cold outside.

Well...

Not bad not bad💀!

Back to the story.
________

"Because of these stupid gorilla looking employees I have to work this late and that stupid twinnie of mine didn't let me get a cat he is like an old man"

I know he is weird.

"Wait wait wait why my car is not working?!Don't tell me I have to walk to go home...Argh!"

"My poor legs"

His house is literally 10 mins away if he walks...💀

Nvm..
_____

Bunny Jungkookie was walking when he saw the Purrito I mean the kitty wrapped up in clothes

"I want it,I got it.."

He sang and did a bunny hopping dance with a cheeky smile.

He went close to the kitty who was sleeping and took it with the clothes wrapped around the kitty,then walk towards his home like nothing happened.

_________

👀See you in next chapter~

Bye Berries.

-M.G.H