3.Little kitten

Hi!I am Kim Taehyung but you all can call me Taetae or kittyTae

I am a cat hybrid with cat ears and a cute fluffy tail.I love to cuddle,eat and sleep.

Thank you for the introduction Taetae!

So,you meet our precious kitty Taetae,he loves to make everyone smile and happy but is he happy?

He smiles at everything and laughs at everything,every little things can make him happy.

Everyone wishes to have a life like him but do they really Know him?

Don't judge anyone until or unless you walk in their shoes.

Maybe he just wanted somebody to listen to him.

He is so tired of living now but is alive just because he can't let the little hope to die to get love and affection from somebody.

Deep within something is missing its like an empty feeling maybe not.

His path was never woven with flowers but let's see if our CEOS can help him live a good and a lovable future or will broke the little hope of the pretty kitty.

Taehyung lives with his parents and siblings who are humans because the human genes dominate over the hybrid genes.

He lost his mother when he was 13 years old.His father got married again after a year of his mother's dead.

Well step mother is always a step mother.In this world some step parents love others kid unconditionally but not in his case.He tried to accept her but when she didn't put any effort he can't do anything to work the things out.

____

Upto this today~

Next will be a long chapter.
_____