2.Jeon brothers

Hi!

♡♡♡♡

New book for

15K reads (special)

♡♡♡♡

Enjoy Berries!
______

Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Jungguk are twins but both have different  attitudes.

They are like any normal other siblings fighting day and night but also love and care for eachother.

Both are like Tom and Jerry.

You may think that they might fight about whose company is best or who is number one then dear readers you are tottaly wrong.

They fight about banana milkshakes,who is their parents favourite one,irritate eachother by pulling pranks etc.

But these are secrets okay don't tell anyone otherwise their image infront of others will be like joker,I don't think that okay its the Jeon brothers.

These two brothers make their employees life a living hell by not letting them take leaves,work for hours with two hours break only.

Don't mention the anger issues!

They got their anger from God knows whom because their parents are both sweet souls.

Sometimes Mr.Jeon and Mrs.Jeon are so done with them like damn who fights for 24 hours in the house.

But if anyone wanted to harm any of the family members they become one and destroy them.

Both the brothers can die for eachother.Sometimes when one of the Jeon brothers gets scolded by  their parents other comes to the rescue.

They are not like typical brothers who will murder eachother for property or anything.

They are virgins well yeah they didn't get attracted to anyone for now.They want to love their partner and devote themselves fully to them.

It is because their mother and father had fallen for eachother at their teenage and they believe in love so they want someone whom they will love and wanted to loose it to their lover not some random chicks.

Sweet isn't it!

Okay okay back to the two brothers.

Jungguk is known as nation's sweetheart and Jungkook is known as nation's bad boy.

Don't judge me okay its not that bad maybe ok ok I will stop back to the Jeons.

The family consists of 5 members.

●Mr.Jeon

●Mrs.Jeon

●Jeon Jungkook

●Jeon Jungguk

●Jeon IU

Jeon IU the youngest of the family but she is abroad and will be introduced in the story later.

Jeon Brothers share same group of friends.They are Min Yoongi and Kim Seokjin.They have few friends  others are just fake friends.They are extrovert only with the people who are close to them while for others they are introvert but they just like peace and don't like dramas at all so they only talk if there is something important.

__________

Jeon Brothers (✅)

Jeon Family (✅)

Jeon Friends (✅)

Okay done~

See you in next chapter

Don't forget to vote!