While Fu Mingyu wasn't paying attention, she rubbed her eyes, "Why are you here?"

"I am afraid my baby will be bullied." Fu Mingyu picked up the dishes on the table and walked to the kitchen: "And doesn't someone want me to eat dinner with her?"

Ruan Sixian rolled her eyes on the sofa and turned over while holding the pillow, turning her back to him. Then the corners of her mouth curved before she stood up and ran into the kitchen with the rest of the dishes.

Fu Mingyu put the dishes into the microwave, "Why did Auntie come today?"

"She came to send me something to eat." Ruan Sixian pointed to the table outside. "See that? Fresh pigeon soup."

When the first dish was done, he brought it out and asked at the same time: "Just to send you something to eat?"

Ruan Sixian said "Oh" and "And also had a little heart-to-heart communication."

Was the heart-to-heart communication to such an extent that it created such an atmosphere?

If it wasn't for him knowing that Dong Xian was coming, and he felt a little uneasy in his heart so he rushed back immediately, maybe with Ruan Sixian's temper, she would have had a big fight with the other party at home already.

Fu Mingyu turned around and leaned against the cabinet, then slightly hunched his back so that he was just in line with Ruan Sixian's line of sight.

There was a shallow smile at the corner of his mouth, "Have you quarreled with your mom?"

"Hmmph." Ruan Sixian turned around to serve the meal, with a hint of indifference in her tone, "Didn't you hear it already?"

Fu Mingyu wrapped his arms around her neck and bent his wrists to hold her chin: "Then tell me, what are you quarreling with your mom about?"

His tone was relaxed, and he sounded like an older brother who is coaxing a child.

But Ruan Sixian always knew that since sometime ago, Fu Mingyu already had a vague guess about her family's affairs.

But she didn't talk about it, so he didn't ask either.

Ruan Sixian lowered her head and didn't speak.

The microwave dinged, so Fu Mingyu let go of her and reached out to open the microwave.

"It doesn't matter. It's fine if you don't want to say it. Let's eat first."

When Ruan Sixian has no important thing to do, she always eats only until 70% full for dinner.

It's easy to feel sleepy when one eats too much, and the brain will not be sober either.

But in the one hour when Dong Xian was here, she seemed to have exhausted all her energy. Her stomach was very empty and she unknowingly added a bowl of rice.

The bowl of pigeon soup was put aside. It had become cold at some unknown time and it even gave off a fishy smell.

Fu Mingyu sat opposite her and filled a bowl of winter melon soup.

Ruan Sixian was about to reach for it, but the other party sent it to his own mouth instead.

"......"

Fu Mingyu paused, "Can you still eat?"

Ruan Sixian retracted her hand and nodded resignedly.

"Fine. I can't eat anymore."

Fu Mingyu smiled and took a sip. The temperature of the soup was just right, so he handed it to Ruan Sixian.

Ruan Sixian turned her head and said: "I never eat food that is handed out in contempt."