11

When I woke up I saw Shiggy's sleeping face. He is adorable. His light blue hair is covering half his face. I was admiring his face with a smile, he soon smiled and I closed my eyes. "Are you staring" he asked with his sleepy groggy voice, "No, I was admiring your handsome face" I replied back with a smile and opening my eyes looking into his red rubies. He looked down onto my lips and said "I do not have a handsome face, it is scared and my eyes are like blood." I pulled his head up to make him look at me and said "You are not ugly. I would tell if you are ugly. Trust me." He looked at me and said "Um...well...okay." 

I could tell that me telling him to trust me hit something. It made him sad and remember something. I grabbed my phone from my bedside table and went to text Izuku.

Y/N: Hey Zuku 

Izuku: Hey Y/N  

Y/N:  What are we doing so you can see Shigaraki

Izuku: We can go to the park and hang out around 2

Y/N: Okay see you soon!

I put my phone back on the table and looked at Tenko and said "We have to get up we are leaving at 2 to see Izuku at the park." He groaned and said "Fine....." I sat up and got out of bed and went to the bathroom and used the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and brushed my face, also washing my face.

I came out of the bathroom and saw Tenko getting changed and he had his shirt off but his pants on (his clean ones) I got red and looked at him up and down then turned around. "Sorry I-I didnt m-mean to l-look" I said turned around. He came from behind me and grazed his hand from my shoulder to my hand and he said "It is okay, my love. I dont mind." I turned around and looked at him and saw his abs with scratches from his neck to below his stomach. 

I  moved out the way and grabbed some clothes then went to the bathroom to change. I came back and I checked the time and saw it was around 12:30. I went to the kitchen and grabbed some instant noodles and started to make them. "My love, can you make me some too?" I got started to blush and said "Yea sure." I started to make his to and while I was making his and he went behind me and he put his arms around my waist and whispered "Thank you." I blushed and thought "How are you so sexy." He chuckled and said "Thank you but I think you are the sexy one, my love." "I said that out loud didnt I" I said while turning around towards him and he smiled again.

Time skip

When we got to the park I saw Izuku waiting for us. Tenko had his black hoodie over his head. I ran up to Izuku and gave him a hug and said pointing to Tenko "Hey Izuku, this is Shigaraki, you already know him though." Tenko waved his hand and Izuku looked at him up and down and was thinking. I went to Tenko and held his gloved hand and I saw a small smile on Tenko's face. 

Izuku looked at me and him and said "You better not hurt Y/N. Or I will kill you. Do you understand?" I looked at Tenko and he said "I understand and trust me I will only treat Y/N with respect and wont do anything without he consent and I will not hurt her and if I do kill me, I will let you do it." I laughed and saw Izuku ease up a bit. We went to the playground and we sat and talked a bit. It looked like Izuku liked Tenko and would be okay with me dating him. They actually talked a lot. When we were leaving Izuku said "I wont tell All Might or any other pro heroes unless yall want me to tell them, but I wont tell anybody. Also I accept yall dating. Yall are cute together." I smiled and we walked to my house.

Time skip 

When we went to the house it was around 4:30. I went to the couch and watched some TV while Tenko went to my room. 

Time skip

It was 8:30, I took a shower and I am in my night clothes, which is a crop top with short shorts. I layed in bed and I saw Tenko with wet hair dripping with no shirt and shorts on. He looked at me and I looked back down at my phone and was scrolling through TikTok. I felt pressure on the bed and saw him getting the bed "You are getting my bed wet" I whined out. He chuckled and said "I always do." How could he say that? LIKE THAT? HE SAYS IT AND IT SOUNDS SO DIRTY? Maybe I just have a dirty mind. Thats a possibility. But it is his fault. Right? 

I put my phone up and charged it and layed down on my side. I snuggled up against Tenko and said "Goodnight." He smiled and said "Goodnight, my love.'