6

When I woke up I went to the bathroom to get ready and do the normal human thing and I got dressed. Since I was a little late I had to grab an apple for breakfast. It was good though.

Time skip

When I got to school me and Izuku said our goodmornings and we hugged. When we went to class we turned in our paragraph. Then when the teacher was giving his lesson Bakugou screamed out "Shut the hell up!" To the TEACHER. Then the teacher made him get detention. I would think since we are older now and not in high school or middle school he would grow up but nope not at all. That is why I love teasing him.

He gets so mad. But I make sure not to over do it since he is stronger then me.

Time skip

When I got out of school I hugged Izuku and told him bye. Then I went straight to the bench. Then I saw Shigaraki. Sitting down looking at the roses and waiting for me. I quickly made a rose and went up behind him and placed it on his lap.

"Hi Shigaraki." I told him and he twisted his head and looked at me and said "Oh it is you. Hello Yn." I smiled and came around to the front so I would sit next to him. "How was your day yesterday?" I asked. He looked at me and said "Have you seen the news?" I shook my head no and he had a regret face on and said "Well.... you know how I am a villian right?" I shook my head yes and he kept talking "Well.... I despise All Might and my plan is to kill him and I may have....you know....hurt people that go to UA again." I looked at him with a calm face and said "I am not mad. I cant control what you do. And you are a villian. I might come across you and I might have to fight you. I have never seen you as a villian but I am well aware you are." He let out a sigh of relif and said "Okay Yn."

I was thinking of what we could do and I thought about me and him going to my house and watching a movie.

"Shigaraki" I said. He looked at me and said "Yes." I got scared to ask him and embarrassed so I quickly said "Would you like to go to my house and watch a movie?" He looked at me with a confused face and said "You talked to fast. What did you say?" I took a deep breath and said "Would you like to go to my house and watch a movie?" He looked at me calm and said "Yes that would be nice." I nodded and I got up and he followed me to my house. Once again.

Time skip

When we got to ou- I mean my house. What is going on with me. It is MY house. Not nobody else's. "What movie would you like to watch?" I asked him. He said "Can we watch the Counjering?" I nodded. That was my favorite movie. Ever. When we got on the couch I turned on the TV and went to the kitchen and made popcorn. I sat back on the couch with the a vig bown of popcorn in between us.

Half way through the movie me and Shigaraki has touched hands 5 times. Trying to get popcorn. The way we were sitting I was laying down and Shigaraki was sitting up with my feet in his lap. It was cute.

Time skip

After the movie we both got up and Shigaraki said "Goodbye Yn." I waved my and lead him to the door and said "Bye Shiggy." He looked back and was confused with the nick name and I just smiled.

I went to the bathroom and got washed up and then went to sleep.