8

The next morning I woke up and saw that Shiggy was in MY bed. What happened last night. Oh I remember. I literally became a baby and told him to stay with me. What the fuck is wrong with me.

I was about to get up but Shiggy had one of his arms on my waist and wouldn't let me go. I grabbed my phone and went to messages and went to Izuku.

Hey

Hi bestie why did you not txt me yesterday

Well...because....I may have slept with him

WHAT??!! HOW BIG WAS HE!

NO!! Not like that like he actully slept in the same bed with me. And he is still here.

OMG!!! BESTIE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED

Well... yesterday I became a baby and I fell asleep when I brought him to my house and when he was about to leave I begged him to stay.....so...here we are

BESTIE I WISH I HAD YOUR LIFE!! OML TELL ME THE WHOLE STORY WHEN YOU GET TO SCHOOL!!

SHIT! I forgot abt school. DAMMIT!!

GIRL IT IS ONLY WENDESDAY

I JUST WANT THE WEEK TO BE OVER :(((

ME TOO GIRL!! WELL BYEEEEE!!

BYEEEE

I put up my phone and actually got up and I heard Shiggy say "Where are you going it is so early?" I looked at him and said "I have to become a pro hero." He looked at me and said "Why do you want to be a hero when you can be a villian like me?" I shook my head and said "I want to make sure people are safe. Now I am about to be late so bye." He nodded and closed his eyes.

I went to the bathroom and used the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and brushed my hair, also washed my face.

When I was done I went to get my clothes and thought He is asleep I can just get changed in here. I grabbed my clothes and got changed but right when I was taking off my  bottoms and I already had my shirt off I looked over to the bed and saw Shiggy staring at me, when he saw me notice him he quickly shut his eyes. I grew so red. A person I met a week ago saw me naked. Omg. "Um...sorry...Y/N....I didnt mean to look....you are just...beautiful" I heard Shiggy say in a raspy morning voice. I didnt even say anything back I just got red and didnt say anything.

I got my clothes on in the bathroom and left to the kitchen and got an apple and got to my room and told Shiggy "Um...I have to leave...so..uh..bye...have a good day.....see you later." And with that I grabbed my backpack and left the room and the house and locked it.

Time skip

When I got to school I went to Izuku and said "Izuku I have something important to tell you." He saw me and said said "What is it?" "He saw me naked" I said with a red face, along with "and he said I am beautiful." Izuku got his big smile on and said "GIRL WHAT!!???" I shhed him and said "I know, I know." Izuku said "What happened?? How did that happen???" I told him the whole story while walking to class and Bakugo yelled "WHY IS DEKU SCREAMING AND WHY IS Y/N SO DAMN RED?" Me and Izuku looked at each other and kept walking and all we could hear was Kirishima trying to calm down Bakugo.

Time skip

When I was done with class and me and Izuku was about to walk our separate ways he said "When will I meet or know the name of this man?" I looked at him and got nervous and said "Soon." Izuku nodded and we walked our separate ways. I am kinda nervous to see Shiggy. He literally saw me naked. I was over thinking it. Hopefull  it will not be too awkward.