20. On The Cheek

Mack POV:

I wake up the next day lying next to a giant source of heat. I get cold so I go closer to it. Then I feel an arm wrap around me.

Then I remember, Conrad. Holy shit. I'm laying in Conrad's arms right now. I open my eyes and I'm face to face with Conrad. He's already looking at me.

I see his messy but fluffy hair, his blue eyes, his cute and beautiful face.

"Good morning." He says.

"Good morning." I say.

"So, how'd you sleep?" He asks.

"I slept really well." I say. "How about you?"

"That was the best night of sleep that I've had for a while." Conrad says.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"Seven." Conrad says. "Why?"

"Shit. I have to go to that deb ball thing." I say. I groan.

"Aww, really? I could lay here forever." Conrad says. I smile a little.

"So could I." I say. We look each other in the eyes and our faces get closer together, like we're about to kiss, then there a knock on the door and we jump away from each other. "Yeah?" I ask.

"Mack, you ready for the deb thing? We leave in 5 minutes." Belly says.

"Oh um yeah." I say. "I'll be down in a minute." I say. I hear her walk away and I jump out of bed and I completely forget that Conrad is still on the bed. I open the closet and grab a dress. Then I hang the dress up on the bathroom door and I rush inside the bathroom. I put makeup on my arm, even the new cut but I doubt it'll get infected. I'll just clean it after.

Then I take my shirt off and put a bra on. I go outside of the bathroom wearing a bra and pajama shorts. I put on the dress and then take my shorts off. I go into the bathroom and brush my hair really fast. Then I slide on some shoes and head out of the bathroom. That's when I notice Conrad still laying on the bed, watching me. My face turns red.

"Fuck. I forgot that you were there." I say. Conrad smiles and starts laughing a little.

"Um, your hair is a little um..." Conrad stops. "Messy?" He asks.

"Seriously?" I ask. Conrad laughs and guides me to the bathroom.

"Okay, stay there." Conrad says. He leaves the bathroom and then comes back with some hairspray.

"What is that? We already have hairspray." I say.

"Yes, but not hairspray like this." Conrad says. "May I?" He asks.

"Yeah, go for it." I say. Then Conrad starts brushing my hair and spraying hairspray. I get butterflies whenever he starts brushing my hair. I close my eyes so then the hairspray doesn't get into my eyes.

"Okay, all done." Conrad says. "You can open your eyes now." He says.

I open my eyes to see my hair looking absolutely gorgeous. "Oh my god, thank you so much." I say. Conrad smiles at me through the mirror and I smile back. Then Belly knocks on the door again.

"Alright, I gotta go." I say to Conrad. "See you later." I say. As I go to walk out, Conrad grabs my wrist and pulls me back. He kisses me on the cheek and smiles. My face turns bright red and I smile huge. Then I turn and walk away. Holy shit, Conrad Fisher just kissed me. Well, on the cheek.