Chapter 3

So after i've gotten to the computer classroom i started uploading all the video's. it were 34.

Fucking 34.

As i start put all in a film i start wondering where and when i should show it.

The MM.

See our school would allways do this stupid that thats caled The MM as in ; Monthly Meeting.

And everyone would be there.

As i was done putting everything on a flashdrive i make my way to the head masters office.

I knock three times on the door before someone yells :"Come In".

I step into the office as Mr. Wadely is sitting behind his desk reading the news paper.

"Ah, There's my favorite student. what can i do for you Kitty ?" he said as he smiled. Mr. Wadely Was allways the most nice head master ever. everyone loves him because he wouldn't call home when you got in trouble. which was alot of luck for some people.

"I need you to do something for me" i say to him.

After i explain the whole thing to him he says yes faster then i could though. He found it very good that a student came up with this idea and not beat the shit out of him.

as i walk into the last class of the day before The MM, i see that Abby And Gemma are looking up to me, like i was a puppy.

"Jake Told us". Abby says allmost crying.

Fuck.

I forgot Jake would allways tell my best friends if something happend to me. Stupid me, why did i have to have such a close relationship with my brother ??

"Its okay guys" i lie.

"No its not, that sun of a bitch broke your heart" Gemma said.

"Guys i'll get him , don't worry" I said.

"How ?" They both ask.

"You will see at The MM" i say as i take my seat.

Class was slow, like turtle slow. it was really painfull cause i knew my best friends were so worried about me i could feel their worry hovering over me though i was two rows ahead of them.

It was finaly time for The MM, as i start to feel my stomache like some one is going with a knife though it. it wasn't butterflies, wasn't feeling bad for my now ex-boyfriend, it was just wird.

As i take a seat next to my best friends i can't help but feel the glare i keep getting from Jake and his friends from the back of the big hall.

As mr. Wadely started talking about what things the school did this month and everything that we hope to do next moth he suddently froze and looked stright into my eyes and said.

"And now we have a presentation from Mrs. Darling" he said smiliing.

As everyone looked at me i got up my seat and walked to the main laptop that projected on the screen and put my flash drive in it. As i want to start speaking Anthony ( my ex- boyfriend) stands up and walks to me. before i know it Jack and Seth stand before him blocking his way to me. "You turn that off right now" he said his voice hard as stone. "No way" Seth said before he and Jake were dragging him to the doors. just so you know, Anthony was pretty big, but no compear to my brother and his friends. they got him out with easy and locked the door and my brother said ; "Please keep going" as he flashed his grin at me.

As i start the powerpoint and explain that every girl in this school has been tricked with the Anthony trick we got really upset. so the thing he said to every girl was : "Lets keep us a secret, just because i don't want my girlfriend to be chased by alot of girls"

Girlfriend my ass.

As i keep going, the more girlfriends were getting shocked, knew that they were a victem of the Anthony. girls were allreaddy crying their heads off. hugging like crazy while most guys were in shock.

Then as my last picture shows up the screen, everyone looked at my like i was a puppy, and wanted to hug me.

It was a pictue we took on our first date, his lips were on my cheek as i had burning red cheeks and a stupid smile.

I manage to mumble ; "Thank you for your time" as i turn the other direction leave from the back of the stage.

I run to the nearest room i see and break down. it had to happen eventualy.

As i sit there allmost what looks like an hour of crying Abby gets into the room. looking like she just walked into disney.

"KATE YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS !GET YOUR CRYING ASS TO THE FRONT OF THE SCHOOL" She screams in my ear.

As i run with her to the front of the school i stop in shock on the stairs to look what was happening. i saw a massive crowd around one person and then i saw anthony in the middle looking like he was gonne pee his pants.

"Come on" Abby says grabbing my hand.

"Coming though, Kitty And Bubble Coming though" she repeated as everyone got out of the way knowing who i am.

i stand in freeze mode as i realize what has happend.

My brother, Seth, Luis, Lucardo and Hunter were surronding Anthony with big anger on their faces.

As anthony spots me his faces turns to such a red colour that i didn't knew even exsisted.

i'm pretty sure i saw steam coming from his ears.

Then he stared walking to me while murmering soming like " You little bitch".

As i said, Anthony was no compear to Jake and his friends, but to me, i was like a 3 year old to him, if he would stand infront of me he would be able to tower high above me.

I gulp and take a step back as he keeps walking my way.

Then he stops walking.

I don't realize whats happening untill i see someone standing infront of me, his arm protectively before me. i can't help it but peek a little over his arm, to see who it was.

It was Seth.

Oh my Gawd.

"Don't Touch Her" He says monotone.

"And what if i will ?" he snaps back.

"Then you will end up in a hospital bed" Hunter says.

"And you won't becoming out of that hospital in one piece" Luis says smirking.

"I doubt you will even make it to the hospital" Lucardo says giving me a wink.

As he scoffs he starts walking to me again. i hold on Seth's arm tightly and he stands even more protectivly infront of me, knowing that i'm really scared right now.

I close my eyes hoping that will make the pain unespected, but the pain never came. untill i head a loud bong on the floor and i hear Abby laughing.

"Hahahaha" She starts laughing.

I open my eyes as i look to her questioning.

"Oh your brother just tackled him, and he's beating the shit out of him" she says between laughs.

"YOU LITTLE WHORE, YOU NEVER DESERVED ME, YOU LITTLE BITCH" I hear anthony scream.

"Abby, take Sunshine home, i don't want her to see what i'm about to do to this dick." Seth says to Abby.

I smile a little at his comment, while Abby pulles me away i whisper softly 'Thank you' to Seth.

He turns around just as i say that and winks, and turns around again, and right when the circel closed again i swear i could anthony scream out in pain, while Seth Screams "WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY SUNSHINE ?". and i'm pretty sure i heard the rest of the boys scoff as Seth was beating him up all by himself.