Shawn Flynn's home and the other's(Cussing)

__Chapter5__                                          Henry: "hops into the vehicle" I remember where we are supposed to go dw!                                                                      Sammy: are you sure or just to old to remember?                                       Henry: excuse me!!                    
Sammy: jk jk..
"At Shawn Flynn's house!"                                 Shawn: *chillin in his house*                           "Henry & Sammy walked into Shawn's home"                                                                                             Shawn: HENRY!!!! UR FINALLY BACK!!!      Henry: yep, I'm back! Aha- :]                                                 Shawn: *Noticed he was with Sammy" Henry.. That's Sammy yk? Sammy Lawrence the axe killer slasher ink demon thing?                                                 Sammy: I'm standing right here Shawn- and me and Henry are engaged--                                          Shawn: *falls to the ground* WHAT?!       Henry: yeah.. We are..                             Shawn: It's all wrong Henry!!!!           Henry: everything is wrong the studio is wrong Joey is wrong. So I did what was right idc what any of you say. Idc what Sammy did.. He was just miss understood ok?!                                                                                            Shawn: he's not miss understood he's a grown man!!!                                                                 "Sammy got upset in thought of the past and ran off to a random room and was crying"                                                                            Henry: great!! You made him fucking cry!!! *Ran over to him* Sammy!!!                                                                  Sammy: *sobbing and crying and wouldn't stop till ink covered his entire body*                                                Henry: .......                                                   Shawn: Sammy I'm.... I'm sorry.... I didn't mean it..                                                                                               Sammy(Ink form): stfu.. Before I chop your head off into a million different pieces Shawn!!                                           Henry: Oh Sammy please no...               Sammy (ink form): you'll be next shit for brains!                                                               Henry: I-.. Sammy you know you'd never hurt me.. You love me! *shows him engagement ring*                                                                         Sammy: you have a wife, yk. Linda??          Henry: she's not my wife anymore I splited from her after finding out I'm gay!                      Sammy: I-. Don't know what to say. But,  ik you dont love me.                                       Henry: I do!! I really do!                                   Sammy: NO YOU FUCKING DON'T *picks up Henry and throws him against the wall*             Henry: I-... Ow..                                            Sammy: HAHAHHAHAHHAHA!!! As for you Shawn....                                   Shawn: no.... Please no...!                                Sammy: *puts axe near him*  you'd look very pretty cut into pieces!  Shawn: please... Don't!                               Suise: *attacks Sammy* you will leave Shawn alone as I say and you are not this ink thing anymore you do not worship Bendy!                                          "the ink slowly fades off Sammy"
Henry: Sammy...
Sammy: *crawls to Henry* I'm sorry Henry..                                                         Henry: it's ok.. I'm fine...                             Sammy: "kisses him" Henry please...       Henry: I'm fine I promise..                 Shawn: it's still wrong.                     Suise: shut up they are in love-              Shawn: but it's wrong as hell!!          Suise: just let them be Jesus Christ!!!              Shawn: ugh fine....                                          Joey: *came in* WASSSUPPPPP                                        All of them: AHHHHHH                          Joey: "saw Sammy and Henry together" oh..                                               Sammy: what?                                                  Joey: nothing- just wasn't expecting y'all together?                                              ___ too be continued__