Zoo Adventure

Zoo Adventure

=> Phil's POV <=

A few days ago, I made friends with this adorably, cute guy. I can't believe I'm saying that he's cute. I'm not gay. Ever since I was born I would consider myself straight. Most likely because I despise man to man relationships. Because honestly, I think they are weird.

Ever since I met this man, my life has changed. I would always daydream about him and most of the time I won't have nightmares anymore. I get dreams of me being with him, Daniel James Howell.. Dan Howell.. I swear sometimes I just say his name dreamily in the train and I won't even notice!

Brr.. Brr..

The vibrating of my phone stops me from my thoughts. I got my phone from my black pocket and check the notification.

> <3 dan <3

D: Where r u?! I'm in front of the train station. I've been here for more than 5 minutes!

P: Oh, sorry :p. Just leaving my apartment. I'm almost there!!

D: fiiiinnneeee. Just hurry up! I look like some weirdo while everyone just goes down to the train! They're all staring :(.

P: I'm almost there!! :D

I text him back the last message before walking through the street, walking to the nearest station where we decided to meet at.

I see him. His cute cheekbones. Brown fringe. Brown eyes. More perfect things that I can't even think about.. I swear he's like the most perfect thing I've ever seen.

He still doesn't notice me so I pretend to be one of the people going down to the train. Once I reach the platform before the final piece of stairs, I get my phone and go to the messaging app.

> <3 dan <3

P: guess what.

D: what :\

P: I'm downstairs already.

D: BLOODY HELL. Stop making me look like I'm a five year old waiting for my mum!! :(

P: Then come down!! I'll wait for you here! :o

D: Alright. Wait for me.

I close my phone. Feeling awkward that I giggled in our conversation in front of a lot of people. I continue to wait until I see the figure I'm probably falling in love with.. Wait what. No. I'm not falling in love with this guy.

As he comes closer my heart beats faster. What. Why am I so nervous around him? This feels so weird. I stare at him as he stares at me back. It's like we are having a random staring contest.

Soon enough I couldn't keep it open. I blinked. "Ha! I win." Dan cheers for himself.

"Yeah yeah. Wait. We might be late. Dan! Let's goo!" I say noticing the time.

*after the train*

We went to the zoo and bought two tickets. For some reason the cashier woman thought we were twins.. Well that's weird. But it's most likely considering we have the same hairstyle. ITS NOT ALL ABOUT THE HAIR WE HAVE PERSONALITY TOO!!

The whole conversation was super awkward. But having a conversation with someone random and only seen one time can be awkward.

We walked together to the maps and got one, opening up and seeing the animals around the zoo.

"Ooh! Oh! There's lions!! Can we go there first?" I say like I'm a little kid asking his mum to go somewhere.

"What, so you can get bitten by one?" Dan jokes around.

"Maybe.." I joke back to him as he shows me an 'are you kidding me' face.

"Let's just goo!! The zoo closes at 6!" I stop the silence and drag him to the route to the lions.

"Wait wait! Phil!!" Dan tries to slow me down but I ignore him.

"Phil!! Your going to the wrong way!!!" Dan still tries but I ignore him.

We suddenly stop in front of the lions. Well I think it's the lions.

A lion then looks at me. I swear lions look majestic.

"Um. Phil I think we are at the wrong area.." Dan stops my thoughts at the lion. I look at him with a questioned look as he looks closely at the map.

"What? Why? The lions are over here!" I try to reason him as I look back at the lions who seem to be getting closer.. Well he stopped once i looked at him.

"We could only view the lions... There" Dan answers as he points to our left where there's a barrier and more people.

"Yeah, but we are way closer here!" I try to answer back as I look back at him. Wait. He has a frightened look.

"Ph-Phil.." Dan says obviously frightened. He tries to point his finger but doesn't.

"Yeah?" Questioning how frightened he is.

Grrr..

I hear something growling. Until I notice how close I am to the glass. Oh my god.

"Phil!! Watch out!" Dan says as he grabs me into his arms and I close my eyes shut. I hear the lion roar as I turn around. His paw was over the glass, on my height. That lion will probably snatch me if Dan wasn't here!

"Ph-Phil.." Dan stops the silence as I look up to see his face since I was bending my knees a bit, my face still scared.

"Come with me." He says holding out his hand. Oh god what now.

I take his hand and before I even say okay.. He suddenly drags me.

"Dan?! Where are we going?" I ask him trying to get his attention.

"Daan!?! Tell me." I try again. I must have been like this a while ago ignoring him.

I decided to stop questioning and just follow him.

We suddenly end up in the middle of two buildings, the light from the zoo, our only source of light, there was two garbage cans for the buildings we were between.

"I wanted to do this privately. But this will either destroy our friendship or evolve into something else." Dan says still holding my hand. Wait what?

"Wh-" I tried to question him until my lips were crashed into his. My eyes widened, he's eyes closed until I close my eyes, feeling the moment. He placed the hand he was holding on his cheek as we both place our hands on each other's waist. Deepening the kiss.

I didn't want it to stop, I've never felt this happy in my life. He pulls me closer, closing the gap, deepening it more, making us explore each other's mouth.

We then parted our lips, breathing heavily for air. We rested by making our foreheads touch, smiling at each other.

"I-I love you.." I said after our moment of silence.

"Ever since, my little lion.." Dan says back having a bigger smile than before.

"Always and forever.." I continue saying through our own little world.

THE END

First ever one shot I made <3 expect more of this cuz I had fun making this ;)

You can give me ideas if I can't think of anything xd

Questions? Recommendations? Opinions? Comment!! Vote too <3

I'll give you a cookie :0 promise!!

-Wuna <3