16 and Seventeen (2015, just after debut)

Zacznij od początku

"I didn't invite you, hyung," Dino jokingly complained.

"Too bad, here I am."

Joshua laughed at their antics, snapping a picture before they could object. Love smiled just a bit, patting the top of Hoshi's head. "The food will be done soon, wash your hands," Jeonghan instructed from the kitchen. They all got up, slumping toward the bathroom in a line.

"This is a lot of birthdays in a row," Seungkwan noticed. "Jun hyung, then Hoshi hyung, now Love." She nodded silently, rubbing her eyes.

"Our schedule tomorrow starts in the afternoon, so we can stay up a bit later," Seungcheol mentioned. "So if you wanna play some games for your birthday tonight, we can." She pursed her lips, shrugging.

"Maybe. Right now, I just wanna eat." They gathered in the living room with plates of gimbap after washing their hands. "It's really good," she said between bites. "Thank you."

"I'm glad you like it," Jeonghan hummed, taking a bite himself. They ate in mostly silence—Seventeen take food very seriously. It wasn't until after they'd all finished that Seungkwan suggested playing a game.

"Mafia?" Hoshi suggested with a sinister grin. Love lightly poked his cheek, shaking her head.

"It's too late for how much yelling that'll cause," she denied. "But, there is a game called paranoia that I'm somewhat interested in."

"Paranoia?"
"Yeah. Basically, you whisper a question to someone in the room, and they answer out loud. Then you flip a coin, and if it lands on heads, the question is revealed."

"That's scary," Dokyeom immediately said, shivering dramatically. "What if the question is something like 'Who in the group do you dislike?'"

"We won't do questions like that," Seungcheol immediately cut in. They nodded in agreement before asking how they should determine who goes first.

"Birthday girl goes first!" Seungkwan shouted.

"Wait, wait," she cut in. "What if we spin a bottle to determine who asks who?"

"Ooh! I like it!" Woozi exclaimed, clapping as he grabbed a long plastic bottle. She spun, the others drum rolling on their thighs until it landed on Vernon. Love thought for a second before scooting over and leaning into his ear.

"If you had a sister who was older than Sofia—your age, let's say, who would you be least opposed to her dating?" He cringed immediately at the thought of his sibling dating, even a fictional one.

"Joshua hyung?" he answered, though it came out as more of a question. Said member's ears perked as everyone became increasingly curious of the question. Jeonghan fished a coin out, flipping it.

"Guess we'll never know," Joshua mumbled as it landed on tails.

"Ah, now I get it," Hoshi exclaimed as Vernon went to spin the bottle next, heading toward Minghao accordingly and whispering something in his ear. They had a small hushed conversation, seemingly to clarify the question before he answered.

"Love, or Seungkwan," he answered.

"The suspense is killing me!" Seungkwan whined, making Love laugh as Jeonghan flipped the coin again. This time, it landed on heads.

"I asked, 'Who here is most likely to cry at a movie?'"

"That's accurate," Dino confirmed, messing up her hair before she slapped his thigh so he'd stop. "Wah! Birthday girl is so mean!" He dramatically fell to the side, making her roll her eyes.

Minghao spun, and it landed on Woozi. He whispered in his ear, and Woozi seemed to be filled with slight regret as he quietly sighed.

"Bakeries near me."