CHAPTER 9

Y/N POV

It's 2 pm and I am starving. We had breakfast but it was Jennie's choice which was my love. Really I didn't expected her to be this you know. But I enjoyed it too. Well she is sleeping right now while hugging me and damn she is looking so adorable.

I poked her cheeks to wake her up cuz I'll die due to starving. "Nini! Wake up I am hungry and I can't cook please" she moved a bit and I know she is awakened by now but still held her eyes closed to tease me. "Nini I know you are not sleeping!" I said while shaking her body gently still no luck.

Then an idea popped up in my mind. I softly kissed her forehead then her nose and then cheeks. Then I leaned towards her lips but didn't kiss them. I let her feel my hot breath on her lips. She was getting annoyed of the fact that I was not kissing her. She opened her eyes and was about to kiss me but I pulled away.

"First cook something for me then I'll kiss you!" I said.

"Baby please I want a kiss first!" She said whining.

"As if you didn't kiss me everywhere possible a few hours ago and you octopus see my whole body is now purple because of hickeys!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Who told you to be this hot and sexy? It's not my fault if I can't control myself and you should be used to it cuz I don't think I can control myself around you! Now come let's have lunch so I can have my kiss!" She said and dragged me towards kitchen.

Here I am sitting on the counter watching my love cooking for me. Damn I still can't believe that she is in love with me. After cooking we both went to the dining table and started eating. "It's so good Nini I loved it!" I said happily. "And I love you babe" she replied holding my hand "You are so corny nini" I teased her. We ate breakfast and decided to watch a movie.

"Which movie you want to watch love?" Jennie asked me. "FROZEN!!" She shook her head while laughing. We were cuddling while watching the movie then my phone rang and it was my father's call I sat down and picked up the call. "Hey dad!" I said smiling but my smile faded hearing his tone "Y/N! Wherever you are I want you you to come home as soon as possible and we are waiting for you at our mansion. Come fast!" Shit! They are here. I bet Tzuyu has told them bad things about Jen. "Ok dad. I'll be there" And with that the call ended and I sighed loudly.

"What happened love?" Jennie said worriedly. I sat on her lap "Nothing hon! I just have to go back home. My parents are already there waiting for me" I said snuggling in her neck. "That's good, you can finally meet them!" She said caressing my hair gently. "Hmm, I just wish Tzuyu didn't meet them yet" I mumbled against her neck. "Don't worry baby everything will be good" she said kissing my head. I looked up at her and saw her smiling which made me smile too.

I kissed her lips softly before getting up from her lap. "I'll drop you off at your place" she said getting up. I didn't protest because I know she will not listen to me. I gave her my address once we were in her car. I was getting nervous and she realized it. She placed her hand on my lap gently caressing it and that relaxed me.

We reached at our mansion and of course she was shocked. "I didn't knew you were this rich girl!" She said with a shocked face. "Come on! This is not what matters, the thing that matters to me is you" I said sincerely. She held my hand and kissed it. We bid goodbye and I gave her a last peck on her cheeks and went inside.