Naruto chuckles out loud... Later after he was done bathing, Naruto dries his lower body off, with a towel, before putting on his underwear. Then he covered his hair with a smaller towel, before exiting the bathroom.

Naruto arrived back in the living room, when his eyes darted back to the couch, the scrolls drew him towards the couch. He bends and packs them up, he turned and went in the direction of his study, which was beyond a short and narrow yellow painted hall.

Hidden leaf number one hero, approaches his study door, with his hands occupied, Naruto decided to make use of Kurama's chakra. Naruto's back glows the vibrant golden orange, and from it a small chakra arm extends out, came forward and turned the knob, opening the door.

The chakra hand pushes the door inwards for Naruto to be able to walk freely, Naruto went in and once he was an inch into the room. He withdrew Kurama's chakra, which didn't affect the appearance of his irises or any other bodily feature.

Naruto left the door open as he walked over to his study desk, which had scrolls and books properly arranged, (courtesy of Hinata). There was also a shelf on the left side of his study, which was the size as his kitchen, making it pretty big, at the very least big enough to surpass anything he had previously ever inhabited.

There was also a plugged in, closed silver laptop on his desk. Naruto laid the scrolls down, and separated them appropriately. Naruto walked around the desk, and sat down on a yellow fabric covered chair. Once seated, he drew the wheeled chair back slightly with his butt, whilst placing his hand on the table, for a comfortable distance between him and his desk.

Naruto place his hand on the laptop before opening it up, he pushed down the power button. Naruto withdrew himself, and waited for the laptop to be ready for use. When it was ready, Naruto operated on it till he found a file, a book file that he had recently acquired two weeks ago.

His first digital book titled, Benefits of hearing. Initially Naruto had found the book to be dull, and uninteresting, but his opinion of the book changed when he reached chapter 4. Now he is at the eighteenth chapter.

" Five more chapters, and I'll learn the key points " He said with a small smile, he had no idea was on his face.

Naruto clicked continuously till he arrived at the eighteenth chapter, then he began to read the words written in Kanji. Five minutes into the eighteenth chapter, a notification popped up on the screen.

Naruto glanced at the notification, and returned his eyes to the page, without taking proper look at the notification, but as the seconds passed, what he had seen which he thought he hadn't seen began to register in his mind.

And when Naruto finally realized what he indeed had seen, his eyes immediately went back to the notification, which had not yet left, it wasn't something unimportant, but in fact the first digital message he'd ever received from, Uchiha Sasuke.

" You're kidding, this is unbelievable " said Naruto perplexed by the message.

Naruto accessed the full message, confirmed it was indeed from Sasuke, and it read.

      [ " I'll start this off with a warning, if you try to tease me. I will blast your apartment open with chidori. ". ]

Naruto chuckles. Then with a smirk he began to type back, once he was done he sends the message, saying,

     [ " I haven't even started anything yet and you're already with warnings, fine I won't tease you. But don't tell me you went through all the trouble, of actually using a machine you refused to never use to tell me not to tease you. Cause then, Chidori or not I will tease you. " ]