"Alright," Hill agreed as they headed down the hall. "I'll pick up the other laptop from my room."

Clint pulled the table out from the corner for Rogers and Hill to crowd around while Natasha copied the files onto their laptops. Once Hill and Rogers arrived Natasha passed them the flashdrive to copy the files from.

"Fury suggested we start with Garrett and Triplett," Clint spoke up once everyone was comfortably settled. "We have reason to believe that Garrett could be dirty."

"You two start with Garrett, you'll know what you're looking for," Agent Hill suggested. "The Captain and I can start with Triplett."

Natasha shuffled backwards on the bed until she could lean on the wall. "That sounds like a good idea to me," she nodded. They began the long tedious search through file after file of mission reports. 

A knock at the door interrupted them. Agent Hill switched her screen before Natasha called out for them to enter.

"Agents," It was Skye. "Coulson asked me to let you know that Agents Garrett and Triplett will be docking their plane to ours in a few minutes. He sent food and stuff as well." She lifted a relatively heavy bag through the door.

"Thank you, Skye," Clint smiled.

"You're welcome," Skye withdrew from the room, shutting the door behind her.

Clint shifted forward from his position next to Natasha grabbing the bag and opening it. "Sandwiches, water, iced coffee and cake," Clint smiled. "They eat well on this plane."

He grabbed something for himself and Natasha before passing the bag to Agent Hill.

"Looks like they've given us enough for later as well," Hill shrugged, passing Rogers some of the food. "Have you found anything yet?" She asked.

"Nothing yet," Clint sighed.

"Take a break and eat," She suggested.

Natasha took the sandwich Clint passed her, continuing through the files. She stared at the screen,as the words began to swim on the page and her breath hitched minutely. She dropped the sandwich back into the packaging. A quick glance up showed Clint was studying her. Quickly looking away, she took a deep breath, steeling herself. She felt the laptop leave her unresisting hands.

"Nat?" He asked quietly. When he didn't get a reply, he began to read the words on screen. He drew in a sharp breath as he realised she'd found the connection between Garrett and Lisov. "Natasha," Tossing the laptop to the side, he called her name again. Not caring if the other two agents were watching, he quickly moved the food so he could kneel next to Natasha. Putting himself between the other agents and her, careful not to block her escape route.

"Tasha," Clint put a hand on her cheek, turning her face towards him. Once he was sure she was seeing him, he let his hand fall away. He breathed with her, giving her a calm pattern to follow as she tried to compose herself. Finally, she nodded in answer to the unspoken question in his eyes. He waited a few seconds unsure. Shifting, Clint was about to sit back. Natasha's hand shot out almost of its own accord, latching onto his upper arm. His eyes immediately met hers, widening at the panic in her gaze. His hand gripped her arm in return, their unspoken way to say, 'I'm here, I've got you.'

"Everything ok?" Agent Hill asked.

"Everything's fine," Clint assured her without breaking eye contact with Natasha. He watched carefully as she tried to compose herself, burying every shred of how shaken she was. Silence reigned as she took another deep breath, the panic finally erased. Slowly she relaxed her hold on his arm. "Natasha found something." He kept waiting for a sign that she was ok for him to turn back to the others.