Mom: "Yes, baby"

E:"whewe u an daddy?"

dad:"we are on our way to come to you,princess"

mom:"Enisha why did you refuse to eat the food"

E:"i eat in mownin so i full"

the doctor did say about her being malnourished and not being fed everyday.i hope dad has found that guy i can't wait to torture him.

mom:but baby you need to eat to grow-

dad:how about this,you eat a bit of food with your brothers and by the time you finish we will be there then we can do whatever you want.Don't force yourself to eat too much okay if you feel full  let your brother know.

thats a good idea why didn't i think of something like.Atleast i figured out that if i want a kid to do something i have to offer them something, but will she agree. i look at the angel in my arms and find her thinking deeply.i can hear the wheels turning in her little head.

E:otay daddy i eat with bwothers and wait for you

Mom:Angel now we need to go okay ?we will be there soon

E:otay come quickly Bye daddy Bye Mama

M/D:bye baby.

with that they cut the call.Now that they have their daughter they didn't even say a bye to us.I feel really loved right now.

well can't really complain when i would choose her over everyone too.

"Teo, i eat den mommy daddy come"Enisha said tilting her head sideways.okay, that was very cute.

"yes now lets eat ,okay?"I replied, bringing her to the bed and carefully placing her there so she could eat in comfort while Matteo  set the table on the bed and the others began setting the food on the table in front of her and the remaining items on the table across from the sofa.

Enisha was observing the food with interest and questioned Agostino, "Tino what dis?" while pointing to the chicken nuggets.She has no idea what nuggets even are.

I must calm down.i look at my brothers and find them looking at me  and they look angry which honestly i was not suprised at.i shake my head motioning them to calm down.

"it called nuggets,topolina"Agostino replied after taking a deep breath.i apreciate that he is trying to calm down for her.

Enisha looked at him then furrowed her eyebrows and said"Tino me not wittle mouse,me Nia".She understands italian, how does she know italian when she is barely 4?and who taught her?i want to know more things about her past but i can't force her, we have to wait to be trusted first.She needs to trust us enough to tell us things on her own , to know we won't ever hurt her.

"you know italian?"Benigno asked shocked.

"si"she replied.

before he could ask anything else i interrupted"now how about you eat the nuggets and tell us if you like them".

"otay bubba"she replied with an adorable expression.She took the nugget put it in the sauce and took a small bite.as she chewed it her eyes shone brightly clearly telling us that she liked the taste .

Benigno, Agostino, Matteo, and Mauro are currently eating at the couch.Matteo rushed to the bed with a sauce container just as I was about to join them. I gave him a perplexed look but he disregarded me and placed the sauce in front of Enisha.Why is this person acting so weird?

"Bambina, why don't you taste this sauce", Matteo suggested .Enisha took  another  bite from the nugget after dipping it in the fresh sauce .

"how about you eat the nuggets with this sauce"

 She gave him a pouting look as she wrinkled her nose.I suppose she doesn't like this sauce then. 

I asked, running my hand through my hair, "What's wrong with the other sauce?"My angel is going to be sad because of these morons.

He approached me and said in a low voice, "That is the spicy sauce."what? you gave a three year old spicy sauce

Except for Agostino, my other brothers all had guilty looks on their faces when I turned to look at them.Given that he and mom are the only ones  who can handle things that are that spicy, the sauce must be his.I groaned and looked at Enisha, who returned my gaze and stated, "I wan this sauce onwy" indicating the hot sauce, with puppy eyes.

Fuck how am i supposed to say no to those eyes.

i guess we have another Agostino.but the problem is Agostino doesn't like sharing his things and he also doesn't like food such as nuggets without hot sauce.

i looked over to him and he sighed "its okay i'll manage"i guess even he cannnot resist those eyes.i looked back at Enisha and found her looking at me with a confused expression.is she waiting for me to tell her that she can eat it? thats messed up ,just how did they treat her. i felt my anger rise again but i looked at her adorable face and calmed down 

i patted her head and told her to continue eating to which she nodded happily and took another  bite from her nugget.I'm happy that she is trying to eat but she is still on her first nugget

"fuck".Matteo hissed.i turned around to see that he had dropped the sauce he was carrying back.how is he so clumsy today.i hope Enisha did not hear that.

"fuck?"a soft voice said from behind me .i looked back and found her looking at Matteo with a confused expression .Damn even swear words sound cute from her but if dad heard that he will kill all of us.

"did i just hear my daughter cursing"a voice said from the door.dad was standing there with an angry expression which i am sure is towards us.

shit.

------------------------------------------------

hey how are you guys

Thank you for 10k reads!!(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤️~

did you like the chapter??

love you all <3

have a great day ^.^