Chapter 526-530

Začať od začiatku

Little Egg and Little Golden Dragon actually didn't get bored for eating so much meat, but they became more and more addicted.

Especially after several actual combat experiences, the cooperation of the three little ones became more and more tacit. The ordinary rank five magical beasts were not their opponents at all.

Only when encountering magical beasts that were particularly fierce and flexible, such as the powerful rank five magical beast like the eight-armed ape, they would cry for Hexi's help.

In an instant, Hexi wandered in the Breaking Spirit Mountain for three days, and the number of monster essence pills she gained increased at a terrible rate.

At the same time, Hexi also felt that she was stronger day by day.

In the battle with magical beasts, she slowly integrated the lessons learned by in the sword array. Even now, even if she was fighting a high-level martial artist at the Gold Core stage, she was confident that she had the power to fight.

It was just that something that made the party depressed occurred.

Chapter 527

Not sure if it was because they were so fierce that even the magical beast that lost its mind also felt threatened. There were no more magical beast appeared in front of them.

Little Egg was very unhappy as he didn't eat any fresh magical beast's meat for three days.

Suddenly, Little Egg's keen eyes found a magical beast with odd shape not far from them.

The most important thing was that this magical beast's size was similar to him, and the magical beast didn't have strong coercion at all.

Little Egg immediately became excited. Although she followed Little Purple and Little Golden Dragon to fight magical beasts every day, in fact, he was terrified when the magical beast appeared. He didn't dare to fight at all; he could only cheer and observe by the side at most.

Little Egg always thought that he was the most powerful child of his mom. Since his mother was so powerful, how could he be so useless?

Therefore, despite Little Egg having a full stomach these few days, he still felt sad in his heart. - I also want to fight a magical beast alone; I want mom to look at me differently!

He didn't dare to fight big magical beast, but now there was a small magical beast for him to fight at least so that he could show off this time!

Therefore, Little Egg was delighted when he saw this magical beast with odd shape.

Such a small beast without a powerful spirit pressure, this beast was tailored for him!

Little Egg glanced at Hexi and Little Golden Dragon, who were meditating with their eyes closed, and then snickered twice, approaching the little magical beast secretly.

When he was only two steps away from the little magical beast, Little Egg pounced on it excitedly. "Caught you-!"

However, the expected scene where the little magical beast was struggling after being subdued by him did not appear.

Little Egg fell to into the lawn. He was so painful that his pig nose and mouth were wrinkled.

The magical beast turned around and saw that a pair of small green bean-like eyes were looking straight at it not far away. The ugly nose was even moving up and down as if it had met something that made it excited.

Little Egg reluctantly muttered, "It's impossible that I can't even catch such a magical beast!"

As he spoke, he was about to pounce on that little magical beast again. Who knows, before he could move, the little magical beast sprang up suddenly and leaped toward Little Egg.