It made Yuuga somewhat.... Ravenous. Even if it was just a whiff, it was enough to make a 'starving' man yearn for more.

'Woah, That was weird.' Yuuga thought to himself. They just become a bit unhinged there.

"Yuuga?" A voice called out.

"Yuuga, are you okay?" A hand reaches out to pat the amnesiac's back. The tan student turned to the voice, it belonged to Deuce.

"Were you scared?" Trey ask the tan student. Yuuga abruptly shook his head.

Scary isn't the right word, I suppose the scenario could count as intimidating? Eh, as long as it had nothing to do with themselves then they are not scared.

"But that was so close!" Cater suspire. "That guy is really obnoxious!" Grim remarks.

"Hey! That's rude." The bluenette scolds Grim for speaking ill of Riddle.

'But its kinda expected...' The amnesiac absentmindedly drink his beverage as they accidentally over heard people from another table.

"Is he gone?" One of the student ask his friend. His friend glanced at the exit direction and slowly nods.

"Crud, I broke the Laws of Queen of Hearts, Number 186 ; 'One must never eat a Hamburger steak on Tuesday. I was terrified what happens if he knows I ate them...?!" The student panickingly says.

"Ughhh...... At least let us eat whatever we want.." His friend sighs.

Th group was silent for a while till Trey spoke. ".........In his first week Riddle took the seat of Dorm leader. He speaks harshly but he's trying to make the dorm better, he doesn't have any bad intentions."

"Why are you eager to defend this guy,? Clearly, he's pushing some kind of agenda in this dorm and force people to be apart of it. Isn't that sort of concerning?" Yuuga sympathetize.

"That's right! Plus, someone with good intentions doesn't randomly collar people y'know?" Grim added.

"Hehe...." The seniors only chuckles awkwardly.

"Hey! That's very different because you set the entire place on fire, Grim!" The amnesiac objects the monster's statement

"But..! That collar cuts off magic, its horrible and it sucks!" The monster complains.

"Hmm? You mean Riddle's unique magic?" Cater questions. The Ramshackle turned to the ginger senior in confusion.

"Unique....means that its a magic that only he can use?" Deuce guessed. 

"Its a type of magic that's strictly limited to a single person. To put it simply, its magic that reflects character of the user only. Hence, 'unique magic'." Trey explains.

The freshmen tilted their heads in confusion.

"B-but, you'll learn it in class!" Trey said as he gave a thumbs up.

"Riddle's unique magic allows him to seal other people's magic for a certain amount of time and its called....." Cater pauses.

"[Off with your head!]"

"Hyii–! Just by the name its terrifying!" Grim shudders.

"As a wizard, having your magic sealed like losing your head. Which means, you shouldn't break Riddle's rules inside the dorm." Cater says.

"It also means Riddle isn't all scary when if you follow the rules." Trey continues.

"Well, what you're saying is that I need to go buy a tart and Cater will kick me out again?" Ace questions.

[[ 𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗿 ]] TWST x OCजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें