Ryoma Sengoku (Class 1-B | MHA)

Beginne am Anfang

Namesake: The Chariot (Tarot Card)

Stats:

Destructive Power: C

Speed: A

Range: C

Stamina: B

Precision: B

Development Potential: C

Looks:

Powers/Abilities:

Powers/Abilities:

Silver Chariot is a powerful, battle-dedicated close-range Stand that primarily fights with the rapier it is equipped with.

It is an incredibly agile Stand, and it usually relies on attacking enemies with barrages of sword slashes and thrusts before the opponent can react.

It can also use this agility, along with its sword, to defend and deflect attacks aimed at it or its user.

Silver Chariot usually doesn't stray far away from Sengoku, but still has the ability to move several meters away from him to attack.

Silver Chariot has the distinct weakness of, unlike some other stands, not being able to see whatever its user cannot see, making it weak if Sengoku is in a blind spot.

 Speed: Silver Chariot is an incredibly quick Stand. Its speed is high enough that it's able to deflect bullets shot at a point-blank range, block light ray energy shots of the Sun, and intercept Hanged Man multiple times who is stated to travel between reflective surfaces at the speed of light.

As it is weighed down by its armor, Silver Chariot can increase its speed even further by shedding its armor to reach its full potential. In this state, Silver Chariot is able to appear in multiple places at once, due to moving at a speed faster than the human eye can process, thus creating illusory afterimages.

 Power: Even though the majority of Silver Chariot's power is in its astonishing speed, it still has great destructive power, as it is able to instantly slice through solid rock and concrete with ease.

 Precision: Silver Chariot's speed is perhaps only matched by its precision. Having trained his Stand for several years, Namiki has enough control over Silver Chariot's movement to be able to fight like an experienced fencer, to slice through a bullet, or skewer several coins and balls of fire in a single thrust when they align.

A Stand which not only gives its user expert skills with a sword, but consistently increases its skill during and after a battle.

Hora Rush:

Hora Rush is Silver Chariot's Stand rush. With its incredible speed and precision, it is capable of delivering a barrage of slashes and thrusts from its sword, either to incapacitate an enemy or demolish objects.

Armor:

Silver Chariot's most unique property is being clad in a set of silver armor that it can unequip.

The armor lowers its speed, but also prevents it from being injured, as Sengoku does not receive the same injuries that the armor does as long as it's donned.

The armor is even shown to be capable of withstanding extreme heat without melting, but will be damaged by certain attacks such as Cream's void. This abilities' drawback seems to be Sengoku's inability to see through Silver Chariot's eyes.

Sengoku is able to shed Silver Chariot's armor in order to reach its top speed (enough for multiple afterimages to appear), but doing so renders his Stand more vulnerable to attack as a trade-off.

Sword Launch:

If Silver Chariot is ever in a situation with a severe range disadvantage, Sengoku can use its only ranged and secret technique to launch the blade of his sword.

This launch is extremely powerful and precise, capable of ricocheting off other objects and striking with enough force to pierce a human body.

=====[Trivia]=====

● Sengoku was inspired by Connie Springer from Attack on Titan.

● His voice was also known or played as:

"Zenitsu Agatsuma from Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba"

● Sengoku has Immense Hearing abilities.

● Sengoku loves sweet and expensive foods.

● Sengoku became an expert swordsman at the age of 10.