Fifty four: Captured [1]

Start from the beginning

Lucas nodded, "A one heck of a stalker, for sure." He said in agreement with Daryll.

"What are you guys talking about?"

"Eek!" Daryll squeaked, flinched from the low pitched voice from behind, jumping from Lucas's side.

"The hell dude?" Remus uttered covering his ears.

Daryll could believe it, this guy was just running furiously as if his life depended on it a minute ago, yet he's here and didn't even break a sweat. He looks completely fine, unlike Daryll who was still exhausted from keeping up with Remus' pace.

"I thought you- you're going to find Austin and Rei? What happened?" Daryll asked stepping out behind Lucas. "Did you find them?"

Remus sighed, "How can I find them when I don't even know where they are? Besids, that was an impulse response, why do I even bother to help red head? Ha!" He scoffed.

Daryll and Lucas squinted their eyes at him in disbelief. The two of them glance towards each other as they shook their heads and sighed.

"What?" He asked baffled by their reaction.

"You're not very honest, you know?" Daryll bluntly replied.

"Wha-?! The hell? You think I like helping ref head out?! No way in hell!" Remus immediately realized what was behind Daryll's word as he frowned and yelled. "I'm outta here!" He shouted furiously, turning back, stomping his feet away from his brother and friend.

"You think he'll go find Rei again?" Daryll suddenly asked out of the blue as he watch Remus stomping away.

"I hate to admit this, but... definitely." Lucas nodded in agreement.

***

Tak! Tak!

Remus kept on kicking a single pebble in front of him. His brows met with one another, glaring at everyone he bump into.

"You look as if you've hit rock bottom."

A clear gentle voice made Remus halt. As his eyes were glued down, he could see the person's doll shoes. Remus slowly lift his chin and there he saw Luna and Shiki together.

His gaze went back and forth to the two. Raising a brow. They seem to have been getting closer day by day, but oddly enough they don't interact inside the class. He wouldn't even see the two horror things from each other- they're rather more interactive outside of the class.

Shiki who immediately sense that Remus was thinking of something, he decided to speak up."Where are you going?" He asked.

Remus twitched "...Oval," He hesitatedly replied, "By the way have you seen your sister?" He asked back, deliberately changing the subject.

"...No, Why?" Shiki asked bewildered by his question.

"Uhh, no it's nothing." Remus shrugged.

"I saw her with Austin."

The two glance to Luna who suddenly replied.

"As expected..." Remus muttered. "What were they doing?"

Luna was baffled by Remus' sudden question but she answered him anyway. "They seem to be getting along, I saw Rei clinging to him. Perhaps they're getting back together?"

"What?!" Both Remus and Shiki yelled in disbelief.

-!

"Why?!" Remus asked leaning to Luna as he frowned.

"How the hell would I know?" Luna pushed Remus lightly putting a space in between them. "If you wanna know, why don't you go find out yourself."

***
Hi everyone, I'm back:)), we just finished our exam(hooray!)

Here's a messy little sketch of Shiki's visual to commemorate the (Super Late) one year anniversary of the story!

If you want to see more visual of the characters follow me on IG (@/ktiasham)