His heart broke into pieces, listening her words his face turned crimson, veins pulsating with pent-up fury as he clenched his fists, his knuckles white with the intensity of his rage. He wanted to scream in frustration. Every moment of his life he try to express his love to her. She know his love for her knows no bound yet she thought he could ever do something like this to her, to the woman he live for. To the woman, he calls his life because that what he feels she became. The moment he laid eyes on her, she trapped him in her universe, how can she think that he would do such derogatory thing to her. Even the mere thought of anyone looking at her drives him crazy she thought he will let someone touch her. Her words felt someone twisted the knife in his heart.

"Shahzain I-" "Shutup!" he quieted her down before she could even voice out an apology. She saw how her words insulted his love for her. She didn't mean to do that but she was scared. Why he brought her here then, but she is relived that whatever she was thinking is not the reason atleast.

"Tumne abhi tak hamari havaniyat dekhi kaha hai Jaana, aao tumhe tumhare haivan se milwate hain" (You haven't seen me being the monster yet, come let me introduce you to your monster) he said and dragged her inside one of the houses. The only house which wasn't lit up with neon red lights like the others.

"You wanted to see the monster in me, right? She there." He said to Sitara. Sitara's eyes followed his towards the alley adjacent to the veranda on the house. "Ahhh" she screamed bringing her hands in front of her eyes. He held her wrist and brought her hands down "Look Jaana, look what a monster I am." he said bringing both her hands down and hugging her from behind. "Open you eyes, now" he said and she flutter open her eyes. Her lips were quivering and her eyes were shedding uncountable tears like a damn broke down. "I killed that man by stabbing him sixteen times. And then I dragged his injured body tied up to my jeep around the streets of Zahanabad. I left him here still alive, to be eaten by vultures. You say I am a monster, but see I actually arranged a feast for eagles and vultures." he said with a sly laugh. She was trembling in his hold. What is he? How can he be so unaffected by the deeds he do? How can his conscience be so clean that he never feels any remorse. The questions were boggling her brain.

"Khan Saheb?" A petite girl bowed in front of them as she opened the door. "Salaam" she said to Sitara but she remembered to not speak in front of anyone else. Also she can't risk it right now, when he is burning with sheer rage. He is furious and she can feel that anger in every step he took, in every muscle that stiffens, in every ragged breath he took. Even in his laugh a moment ago when he was bragging about the murder he committed, she could feel the rage.

He brought her inside the house. Her eyes traveled across the room and she saw a bunch of girls sitting beside a jute cot celebrating. They were drinking wine and eating a feast. Seeing them they got up and rushed towards him. Everyone was bowing to him and greeting them. They quickly pulled the chair and cleaned it with her their dupatta for them to sit. Shahzain held up his palm when they asked him to eat and drink. "Call her" he said and one of them nodded. "Innayat!" she called and in a few moment a young girl, around Sitara's age came out. Looking at Shahzain, she smiled slightly and ran towards him. Sitara was surprised to see but failed to understand what's going on. The girl embraced him and he patted her head. "Bhaijaan" she said and her eyes filled with tears. Sitara's eyes widened at how she addressed him "How is your pain?" he asked lifting her head. Just then Sitara saw all the bruises and cuts on her body that were visible from her cotton lehanga she was wearing.

Her neck has imprints of fingers, her cheek has a bruise that almost turned blue. Her hands have circular burn marks. The girl was so beautiful, who has done this to her.

"I can't feel any pain anymore." she replied to him and he patted her head. "Thank you for killing him" she said and hugged him again. "Water?" Sitara turned towards another girl, holding a glass of water for her. "You look really worn out, have some" she said sweetly seeing the trembled condition of Sitara. But she shook her head slightly.