[Too slow] •~J x Male! Human! reader~•

Start from the beginning

You weren't sure if this...really was appropriate for the company. But your superior already had it approved as you began to pick up one of the JCjenson branded pens and wrote down onto a document of approval and is willing to test out the model once it is complete.

——————————————————

It has been a month after the approval of the disassembly drone designs. You are currently in the testing room, sipping on your second cup of coffee while scrolling through your phone. You had finished testing out the efficiency of the male disassembly drones, you are only waiting for the female gender to arrive for examination.

The room you are currently in, consists of bulletproof walls and glass. It is a large white room along with some tools fit for examination purposes. There is a coffee table in the middle of the room with two comfortable seats across each side as you occupied one of the seats.

You heard a noise coming from the doorway as you turned off your device and stuffing it in your pocket as you placed the cup of half drunk coffee down onto the glass table. The doorway had opened, revealing what you assumed to be the new female model for disassembly drones.

She is taller than the worker drones, that's for sure. She has longer legs and arms, a more pronounced body figure along, white hair that is tied into pigtails along with some neatly cut bangs that is lightly swept onto her right, She has yellow eyes on her visors rather than the regular white, A headband that is stuck onto her head that also had five bulbs filled with nanites, and lastly, she has a long tail with a tube similar to ones of an injection but filled with nanites.

You think she looks quite cute. This is the first time you've seen the newer model for the female disassembly drone and it left you speechless. The female is only wearing a towel around her chest as the company could not have any available clothes for her just yet unless she passed the examination stage to prevent wastage of clothing material on failed robots.

The pigtail haired drone walked over to the coffee table and sat across from you. She sat down in a proper manner with her back straight and hands on her lap. "I'm Serial Designation J. It's uh, nice to meet you."

Her voice is pleasing to hear since it sounded stern... A potential leader indeed. Maybe she can be the co-leader of the first disassembly drone group, you'll have to take note of that to the technicians and higher ups. "I assume you're gonna be the one in charge of this examination?" The female said in a nonchalant tone, she's neither nervous or scared.

Her words are formed into proper sentences and questions. It's quite impressive how she is different from the other male disassembly drone. Serial Designation N was it? He is mostly nervous, scared and confused on what's going on when I kept telling him the details. I would be confused as well if my body was ever transferred to a newer version without any clue what's going on. I feel almost sympathetic for the poor guy.

"Sooo, are you just going to stare at me?" You snapped out of your thoughts as you shake your head and fixed your gaze onto the female disassembly drone who has her legs crossed and eyebrow raised on her visor. "A-Ah, sorry. I just... Got lost in thought. But, yes I am the one who will be examining you today." You cleared your throat as you began walking over to the small table with the tools appropriate for the examination process.

The female only smirked in a reply before tapping her finger onto the comfortable seat. You brought out a clipboard and a branded pen, walking towards the female and sitting down beside her. From a closer look, she looks quite adorable and her body is...safe to say well more pronounced.

"Alright then, J. Please cooperate with me once we start the procedure."

"No problemo, boss." She gave a thumbs up as we began the procedure.