At dinner that night, I was still feeling guilty about my run in with Harry, and didn't touch my food at all. Mad-Eye cleared this throat. "So, Sara."

"Yes?"

"How was your shift today?"

"It was good." I said rigidly.

"Really? Because Sirius showed me something peculiar today."

I froze. "What did he show you?"

"Harry sent him a letter, saying he saw you and demanding to know what you're doing there."

Everyone turned to look at me and I turned a bright red. "I uh-"

"Has your year of training not taught you anything?" Mad-eye growled dangerously.

"Well, it has but, I uh." I stammered.

"He saw you! The boy saw you!"

I was close to crying." I know but-"

"You should've been more careful!" He banged his fist on the table, causing everyone to flinch. A tear spilled out of my eye and I wiped it away

"I'm sorry. I should've been more careful. I'm really really sorry." I said genuinely, my voice shaking a bit.

"Sorry doesn't do anything!"

"Look, Mad-Eye, I didn't tell you what happened so that you could yell at her." Sirius said angrily. "I just told you so that you could practice it with her. That's all."

"It's her first shift, she'll learn." Remus said, nodding.

"Shut up Lupin, I don't need you to help." I snarled, and he backed off, hurt flashing over his face. 

Mad-Eye still looked angry, but he didn't say anything else. 

I felt embarrassed and humiliated. I wiped my tears angrily. "I'm stupid. I'm sorry."

"You're not stupid girl." Mad-Eye said gruffly. "It takes practice. It's not as easy as we make it out to be."

"Yeah." I said softly, still embarrassed.

No one else said anything about it for the rest of dinner. Not even Fred or George. Ollie, Tonks and Bill however, found it absolutely hilarious and were making fun of me back in my room.

"Why did you try making your voice deeper!" Tonks wheezed.

"Shut up." I snapped, nudging her with my foot.

She and bill just kept laughing harder and harder. I huffed and moved away from them, scooting closer to Hermione, who was curled up reading peacefully.

As angry as Mad-Eye was at me, he didn't say what happened to Dumbledore. I was sure that Dumbledore already knew, because.....well....he's Dumbledore. But no one ratted me out, and I was grateful

But then one meeting, Dumbledore came with grave news. "Harry has been attacked by Dementors"

I nearly spilled my drink in shock. "Attacked? What happened?"

"How is that possible?" asked Bill. 

"Yeah, what were Dementors even doing there?" Mrs. Weasley cried. 

Sirius said nothing, as his jaw clenched and unclenched, waiting for Dumbledore to respond to our questions. 

"I believe that Lord Voldemort has sent them to the boy." he said, looking around at us all. "But, that's not all."

"What else happened?" asked Remus.

"He was expelled from Hogwarts." 

This time, I jumped up. "EXPELLED?!"

"Why was he expelled?" demanded Ollie.

"Because of underage magic." Dumbledore replied.

"But that makes no sense." Tonks frowned. "It was to protect himself."

"The Misnitry does not believe that there were ever Dementors there." Dumbledore said solomnly.

"What?" Kingsley asked.

"They see no reason for Dementors to be there, as they didn't send them out. Which is exactly why I believe Lord Voldemort sent them."

I rubbed my face with my hands, just as the kitchen door burst open and Mundungus walked into the room. "Headmaster I-"

Suddenly, Sirius had jumped up and pinned Mundungus against the wall. "You were supposed to be keeping watch on Harry!"

Dung squealed with fright. "I know-"

"Sirius." Dumbledore's voice boomed out. "Let him go, I will deal with him accordingly."

Sirius stared daggers to Dung, but let him go. Dun straightened his robed and ran to the corner of teh room. 

"We must take Harry out of of the Duresley's place on August 6th." he replied.

I checked glanced at the calandar on the wall. That was only four days away.

"How?" I asked. 

"We must find a way to lure the Dursley's out of the house. We do not want to cause any commotion." Dumbledore replied.

"I have an idea!" I cried. "Harry told me how stuck up they are. We could pretend they won some, I don't know, best looking house or lawn award. Send them that letter to a far away adress, and grab Harry. By the time they realize it's not real, we'll have already have taken Harry all safe and sound."

Tonks cackled. "Oh that's so evil I lvoe it."

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that Remus was smiling slightly, but his smile dropped when I shot him a death glare. 

"That's an excellent idea." Dumbledore smiled at me. 

"I'll help you draft the lteer!" Tonks cried.

"Are you sure professor, that these two.... girls could draft up a good enough letter?" Snape sneered at us.

"Yes." Dumbledore said confidently. 

And so, as Mrs. Weasley was making dinner, Tonks, Bill, Ollie and I huddled around the table as I drafted out a letter.

"Okay so, let's say, er, something about winning the best lawn award." I said, scratching that on the quill.

"That's perfect." Ollie grinned. 

Soon I had written out a letter about them being short-listed for the All-England Best-Kept Suburban Lawn Competition, and that they had to go pick of their prize on August 6th, at seven pm. 

"This is a piece of art." Ollie grinned. 

We sent it off by Muggle post, and sat down for dinner.

Mad-Eye looked at me. "You certainly have some good ideas."

"Thanks." 

He was still a little pissed off about my miss up the other day, but he was definitely not as angry anymore. He got over it fairly quickly. 

The next few days flew by quickly, and soon, there were a group of us chosen to retrieve Harry, and we were called The Advanced Guard. There was me, Tonks, Mad-Eye, Kingsley, Podmore, Vance, Doge, Diggle, Jones and.... Remus. I was not pleased when I heard this.

"It's alright Sara. Just stick with me." Tonks said.

And then, August 6th arrived.