Chapter four

Onika POV:

 "Where we gowin beybey ?" I asked as she held my hand while we walked

"I'm gonna take you outside so you can play Onika" she said and I gasped.

"I pway ?! Wets go ! Wets go now !" I yelled jumping excitedly. "Calm down tiny, outside isn't going anyway" she said tugging me back when I tried to run away.

I whined "come onn beybeyy" I said trying to pull her so she could walk faster.

She sighed speeding up and I smiled letting go of her hand running off. "Onika !" I heard her yell after me.

I ignored her dashing down the hall. While I was running I suddenly hit something hard causing me to fall back.

"Ow" I whimpered holding my nose feeling a throbbing pain.

I seen blood on my hands and gasped before bursting into loud sobs "BEYBEYYY !"

"What happened tiny ?" She asked coming up to me.

"I hurt !" I cried reaching up for her.

She sighed heavily "this is why we don't run" she said while picking me up.

"Owiee" I whined pointing to my aching nose. She walked away taking me all the way to the medical room while I held my nose.

She spoke to the lady in there before taking me over to a bed sitting me down and walking away. She came back a few seconds later with things in her hands

"Tilt your head up" she said grabbing some tissue.

I did as she said and she wiped the blood off my nose. "All done" I sniffed.

She chuckled "No not all done tiny"

She grabbed a Q-tip and tried to put it in my nose but I whined pushing her hand away. "Noooo"

"Stop it. Let me see" she said trying again to do it

"Nooo beybey 'top it" I whined moving my face and pushing her hands still

"You stop it. I have to clean your nose" she said. I continued to fight her off not wanting that in my nose.

"Stop it cookie !" She raised her voice.

I looked at her with my bottom lip trembling then burst into tears. "No well at mee" I cried

She sighed "I'm sorry tiny, let beybey clean your nose please. The faster I clean it the faster you can go outside"

I nodded wiping my eyes and she tilted my head back. I felt her start to clean my nose and winced a little.

"I'm sorry" she mumbled continuing and I kept still until she was finished.

"All done" she said with a smile pulling away. "Kiss my boo boo beybey" I told her pointing to my nose.

"I can't do that sweetie, I'm sorry" she said throwing the stuff she used away.