Chapter sixteen

Robyn POV

"Is he dead" i scrunch my face staring at the slumped body

"Him eat ?" Tiny asked raised a eyebrow.

My eyes went slightly wide and I shook my head. Her face immediately dropped

"Him dead !" She cried out.

"Him dead daddy ! No pway !" She cried falling out.

"No baby he's not dead" I said trying to lift her up. When she wouldn't budge I huffed going over to the man.

"Wake yo ass up !" I yelled punching him in the balls.

He groaned loudly shooting awake "Look tiny ! He's alive !" I said trying to her her attention.

"She didn't want me to die ?" He asked with a small smile.

I rolled my eyes "Only so she can kill you."

His face dropped and I laughed as I walked away "Look baby he's alive" I said getting tiny up.

"Him is ?" She sniffed looking over.

When she seen him her face lit up "Yay ! Come onnn" she pushed me to the side grabbing two pairs of gloves.

"On" she said said handing me some. "Uhh lil girl, I know what I'm doing" I said taking them from her.

"Otay" she said putting her gloves on.

"Gonna be yucky" she scrunched her face tugging on her clothes. "Well that's too bad" I shrugged not really caring.

Imma be clean

She frowned at me and ran away "Mommy !" I heard her yelling after she left out the door and huffed rolling my eyes.

I'm not going up there. I'm just going to sit here and wait for beyonce to come down here trying to check me about nothing.

"She telling on you ?" The man asked with a chuckle and I glared at him.

"You know she's about to kill you right ?" I asked slightly scrunching my face at him. "The baby wants you dead."

His eyes flashed with fear while he looked away and I chuckled rolling my blunt.

I'm not about to do nothing but sit here. I'm more of a shoot and run type of killer. All the torture shit take too long, I'm impatient.

I wanna kill him right now but I care more about having to deal with a tantrum then killing him because if tiny throws one more tantrum I'm locking her in a closet until.... Until beyonce find out and make me get her out.

Minutes passed and I huffed starting to get annoyed "where the fuck is she attt ?" I groaned.

Beyonce ass probably convinced her to stay up there go to sleep or some shit. I'm about to just shoot this nigga and call it a night.