𝖢𝗁. 6 𝖣𝖺𝗒 4: 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗅𝗅 𝖭𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾

I'll update more than I can, even though I have things to do for myself. I have classes in August, and I have to catch up with One Piece because I'm now trying to get into the Wano Arc since I'm still on Whole Cake Island. 

~

You were grabbing some snacks, body lotion, a face mask kit, and other things to get you started for today. You would be doing a little spa treatment for yourself since you were staying in Bowser's castle. While running the bathtub, many bubbles float around the room, and you set your items aside to strip your clothes. 

You removed everything, wore a silky bathrobe, and wrapped your hair into a high bun.

*KNOCK* KNOCK*

"Come in!" You called out as some Koopa appeared, peeking around the doorway. 

It was Junior. 

"Uh, hi, Y/N! I didn't mean to intrude." Said Junior.

"Nononono! You're fine." You reassured. You slightly sat up in the tub, glancing at the Koopa. "Is something the matter?" You asked.

"Nah...well...are you considering returning to your home kingdom?" He asked. 

"I don't know. Peach is away on her trip." You replied. 

"Doesn't she want to bring you along too?" He asked. 

"Sometimes, and not all the time. She needs someone else to rule her kingdom even though she works hard and doesn't get a break occasionally." You replied, leaning against the tub as the young Koopa looked up at you. 

"I think you make a better role for her kingdom if it's challenging." Said Junior.

"You think so?" You asked. 

"I know it, and I've seen it. You make Papa happy, too." He smiled with a wide grin on his face. 

"I do? How come?" You asked. 

"Well...he likes your cooking, you spending time with us, telling us stories, and doing a lot of games with us." Said Junior. 

You smiled at the Koopa. 

"Hm, I can't imagine why or what Bowser sees in me." You said, with a low tone. 

A/N: My childhood movie of the CLASSIC Barbie of 'Princess and The Pauper.'

Bowser appeared behind the door to knock politely, "Princess Y/N?" He heard a lovely voice singing in the room as he leaned against it to listen more closely. 

It was your lovely voice. You sang around the young Koopa before kneeling to pick him up. Bowser was behind the door. He was falling in love with your voice. 

"Dad? What're you doing?" Roy stood behind his dad, tapping his foot with his arms crossed over his chest. 

"Uh, nothing! What're you doing here?" Bowser asked. 

"Chilling. Are you waiting for Y/N?" He asked. 

"Uh..." Bowser tried to come up with an excuse as Roy chuckled.

"Aye, it's alright, Dad. Maybe you should surprise Y/N for dinner to spite her mood." Said Roy.

"She doesn't like me. Peach is---"

"Peach never likes anything you try to do. Plus, Y/N differs greatly from what you see in Peach." Said Roy.

He did have a point. 

"Hmm, maybe I should." Said Bowser.

Roy grinned. 

"Good. I'll take care fo the little siblings of mine, and you have your one-on-one with Y/N. CHOW!" Roy turned his heel to leave, and Bowser was left in a blushing mess. Soon, he heard the door open as he ran away to hide and saw you dressed in comfortable clothes.

"Huh, I thought I heard voices on the other side." You said, holding Junior in your arms as he snuggled his face in the crook of your neck.