𝖢𝗁. 5 𝖣𝖺𝗒 3: 𝖧𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖲𝖾𝖾𝗄!

A/N: I think I might do another Spongebob Squarepants story since I finished the other one. The new one might be about the old episodes that I used the watch as a kid with Y/N in it. 

CRASH!

BANG!

BLALALA!

The twins ran around the castle to find a place to hide away from the seeker. That would be their brother Morton playing a game of hide and seek. They tried to hide behind the crates, the living room, the sofa, the coffee table, and their rooms. The castle was huge, and the twins didn't know where to hide. Most likely, they knew that Roy would find them if Morton had trouble finding them. They'll eventually get caught because they'll hide in the SAME EXACT spot they typically would conceal. 

The twins scrambled around, trying to find a good hiding place, but there was no other place they thought was a good idea. Lemmy ran to one room in the library to hide underneath the huge desk where Bowser would sit for work. 

"Hey! You can't hide underneath here. This is my spot!" A voice caught his attention. It turned out to be Ludwig. 

"Sorry..." Lemmy replied. 

Iggy ran around in one of the storage units and thought it was possible to hide inside. 

"ACHOO! *sniffles*" He heard a sniffle as he looked over to see his brother Larry. "Get out of here! This is my spot, Iggy." 

Iggy slowly leaves the room, leaving the door cracked open halfway as he turns around, only to bump into his other twin Lemmy. 

"Ow!" Both groaned in unison. 

"Ugh, did you find a spot yet?" Lemmy asked. 

"No. It was taken, and we don't have much time." Said Iggy. 

"Ready or not? Here we come~" Roy says, with a smug on his face. 

"Crud! Roy and Morton are coming!" Lemmy exclaimed. 

The twins quickly stood up to run away before the seekers spotted them. They would eventually find the others if they didn't find a good hiding place.

~

Meanwhile, Bowser was strolling around the dead-looking garden that didn't have a good variety of well-produced plants. Dead flowers, dead trees, and skulls were around, including his statue figures of himself. It wasn't as bright as the Mushroom Kingdom whenever he would come up with a plan to kidnap the princess. Even when she was on vacation, he had to devise something to capture and switch her sister around. Speaking about her sister, Y/N was walking around only to stare ahead towards the dark horizon of dark clouds, no sunlight, and dead everything. 

He could tell that Y/N was missing home and wondered when the Mario brothers would return. So, Bowser walked over to her thinking she might want some company. 

"Uh, a lovely day we are having, right?" Bowser starts to try a conversation with you, even if it is pretty awkward.

Your e/cs looked over at the Koopa standing beside you over the rail. He was trying to start a conversation with you, and you never expected him to approach you.

"Yes, quite pleasant, even if I can't tell exactly how the temperature is," You replied with a faint smile. 

The koopa cleared his throat as he stared ahead with you, towards the emptiness ahead. 

"So, uh...I never see you out of the castle whenever you're with Peach." Said Bowser. 

"I don't normally step out unless I want a day for myself." You replied. 

"You don't?" He asked. 

"I stay indoors to draw or read books for myself. It's entertaining more than being out too much around other people." You replied, shyly looking over at the Koopa. You never tell anyone about your personal life, even for being an introvert. 

"You do volunteer to play in-game events sometimes when we're not fighting," said Bowser. 

"Yeah, those were fun times even if we're winning anything to compete against the other team." You lightly chuckled, looking over at the Koopa with a faint smile. You didn't see Bowser's cheeks turn bright red.

SCUFF! SCRUFF!

"OOF! OUCH!" 

You both turned to see the twins, Iggy and Lemmy, lying on the ground. 

"Boys," said Bowser, resting his large hands on his hip. "Why did you barge out here like this?" He asked as both of the twins looked at each other. 

"We're trying to find a place to hide. Roy and Morton are the seekers, and we don't know where to hide." Said Lemmy.

You rested a hand under your chin as you glanced at the boys. 

"I think I know a good place to hide~," You said, glancing at Bowser, who didn't know your idea.

Roy and Morton appeared outside after finding the rest of their siblings, except for Iggy and Lemmy. No one knows where they could be hiding, but they have a hunch that they are still searching for a place to hide. Soon, the two boys came to the point where they couldn't find them anywhere. The sun was quickly setting, and the koopalings were getting ready for dinner as Roy and Morton approached the table. 

You looked at the boys to see how gloomy and frustrated they were over the hide-and-seek game. 

"Roy? Morton? Is there something wrong?" You asked, passing the potato salad over to Wendy. 

"Nah," Roy muttered. 

"We can't find them," Morton answered. Roy jabbed his side. 

"Find who?" Junior asked. 

"Iggy and Lemmy. They aren't in the castle, and we looked everywhere!" Roy exclaimed. 

You held back a laugh as Bowser appeared at the table, holding a dish with a lid on top of it. 

"I think I know where the boys are, and they aren't going to miss dinner. I have a special course meal for you all, "said Bowser placing the tray in front of the boys. 

Morton licks his lips, "I bet it's my favorite! Let's eat!" He opened the lid that, revealed the twin koopalings that startled the mess out of the two. 

Everyone laughed at their reaction as the twins giggled with a sizeable rare grin.

"How'd you get...where were you two!?" Roy asked. 

"Hiding. King Dada and Y/N helped us pick a good hiding spot." Said Iggy. 

"That's not fair!" Morton remarked. 

"Yes, it is! Y/N helped us to choose a good hiding spot to get you two good!" Lemmy giggled. 

"Can Y/N help me next time?"  Ludwig asked. 

"And me?" Junior asked. 

"Me too!" Wendy chimed. 

"AYE! WAIT A MINUTE! You can't ask for everyone to help you guys hide." Said Roy. 

"I'll see what I can do for you all." You replied with a faint smile.