𝖢𝗁. 2 𝖪𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖪𝗈𝗈𝗉𝖺

A/N: I was thinking about drawing Plus Size Reader and Bowser. It'll take a while since I have a lot of things going on with school. Here's another chapter!

Throughout the night, you were being carried in a sack struggling to breathe as you felt someone taking you. 

"King dada! We've brought the princess." Said a high-pitched voice you assumed was a male. 

"Bawahaha! Excellent work my little Koopalings." He cakcled. 

Wait, I know that laughter anywhere...

"It was ALL my idea to bring her here." Said another male voice. 

"Na-uh! Your idea was bogus. It was my idea!" A chipper feminine voice rang in your ears. 

"Alright, enough, your little ones. Let's get the princess out of the sack." Said the gruffly male voice that stomped his way over to the sack to untie it. 

When you saw the dim light in the room, you felt the sack drop down as your whole body plopped onto the hard cement floor. The Koopalings gasped, and you sat up to look around, only to find yourself in Bowser's Castle. 

"The princess...gained a lot of weight since the last time we saw her." Said one Koopaling. 

Bowser Jr. glared over at his sibling for insulting you a little. 

"It's not Princess Peach. It's just her sister Y/N." He said, as the Koopalings looked more surprised and realized there had been a mix-up.

"How is that possible?" The one with crazy wild blue hair exclaimed, holding his face in disbelief. "I thought she was in the right room when we got there to capture her." 

"Well, it might've been the wrong room." One of the Koopaling twins said. 

Bowser let out a huff. The whole room went silent as he narrowed his eyes at yours. 

"I apologize for the mix-up, princess. My Koopalings didn't mean to intrude on your slumber." Said Bowser, trying to apologize in a much nicer way possible for the misunderstanding. 

As you dusted your nightgown, you stood up, "I-It's fine." Even though you were not Peach's biological sister, Bowser knew who you were. 

"So, where is Peach?" Bowser Jr. asked. 

"Away on vacation, but she won't return for quite some time." You replied. 

The whole room went gossiping about your sister, and Bowser was not informed about all of this—his plans of capturing the princess, aside from his past failed attempts. Didn't succeed yet again. 

"So, she won't be back?" Bowser asked. 

"No." 

"What do we do, papa?" Bowser Jr. tapped on his father's leg, wondering what the next plan was to do. 

Bowser thought about it momentarily as his mind was running around for a good plan. Then, it hit him as he looked back at you as folded his arms over his chest. 

"Princess Y/N will be staying with us. Until Princess Peach returns, we can switch them around to take the princess and have her be with us." Said Bowser. 

"I'd hate to ruin your plan, but the Mario Brothers will stop you." You said with a sly grin. 

Bowser cackled. 

"I got rid of them." He smirked. 

W-what!?

"W-Where are they? Peach said they will look after the kingdom with me while she's away." You asked, looking at him, wanting an answer from him. 

Bowser grinned, "Far, far away. They won't be back very long, and I'm sure of it." He said.

"That would make you our prisoner." Said the one with the shades with a sly grin on his face.

A shiver went down your spine that a family of Koopas was now holding you hostage. 

"In the meantime, you are our prisoner, but as a guest as well." Said Bowser as he walked around you and grabbed the key from the nearby cabinet. "As a guest, I will escort you to your room. BEDTIME KOOPALINGS!" 

The Koopalings scattered around to run straight to their rooms as you remained standing in place. Bowser gestured for you to follow him, and you did as the castle's atmosphere felt slightly dark and haunting. You held your frame, following the large turtle down the hallway with many doors, portraits of himself on the wall, and even his family. There were statue figures around that looked terrifying enough to scare anyone. You followed him up to a tower stairway, and he unlocked it. 

The door opens as the room you would be resting in isn't quite what you pictured. No chains. No raggedy bed. No bench. Instead, a comfy bed, dresser, huge wardrobe, lit-up torches on the wall, a large carved window, and a rug. Plus, you even had accessories just for yourself. You assumed he made this all for your dearest sister, Peach. 

"This will be your room, and it has everything you need. Please make yourself at home." Said Bowser, as he held his hand to let you step in.

You took small baby steps into the room and looked around. You felt your heart escalating, "W-Will I will be held here for a long time? Am I going to be locked in here forever?" You asked, grasping the hem of your nightgown. 

"Not at all. You can explore the castle, but I will lock you in your room if..." He paused, narrowing his eyes into yours, showing a bit of a dark side. "...If you try to escape. Punishment will come.

You vigorously nodded. Bowser backed away as he gripped the door handle saying, "Sweet dreams, princess." He shuts it quietly as you let yourself breathe in for a moment. 

A day being busy around the kingdom, then to get yourself captured by the Koopa King. What a crazy day to start, but tomorrow is a new day, and you'll live in the castle until your sister returns. So, you went over to your bed and crawled under the covers only to stare at the ceiling clenching the bodies close to your chest. 

"Please make it back home, Peach. I want to go home." You mumbled. Your eyes slowly grew heavy as you let the darkness take over you.