1. Small baby

Gandalf had been wondering in the woods not far from the kingdom of Mirkwood when he heard something crying wrapped in a blanket. He removed the blanket and found a small baby.

It seemed not everyone wanted a baby abandoned in the woods. When he met King Thanduil of Mirkwood for a council meeting the baby started to cry.

" Gandalf why do you have a baby. Don't tell me after all these years my old friend that you fathered a child. My congratulations to you." Thanduil smiled while Gandalf was holding the baby.

" The child is not mine. I found her abandoned in the woods not far from here. It appears no one wants her." He removed the cloth from the baby it appeared to be human and not an elf.

Gandalf handed the baby girl to Thanduil he instantly loved this little one.

" I will take care of her my old friend. Legolas will be her brother. She will be a princess of Mirkwood. She will be loved/cared for by me." Thanduil smiled looking down at the baby.

Within that moment Gandalf was about to leave but turned around said " What shall you name her?"

" Her name shall be Elwyn." Thanduil said looking at Gandalf.

" A beautiful name fit for a princess." He smiled and turned around leaving Mirkwood into the night.