Babysitting* - WM

I put twins to sleep and came downstairs to my boss, Miss Maximoff, who was standing in the kitchen.

'Tommy and Billy are sleeping. Do you need me to do anything else, Miss?' I asked politely with half smile.

'Sweetheart, I already told you that I'm not old enough to call me Miss. Wanda is enough.' I blushed a little at the pet name she gave me.

I started babysitting boys a few months ago. First, one of their parents was always looking at me, but now Maximoff just leaving me with them and come back when they need to. I mean, I can't blame them. They need to make money to live and pay me. Time is not a good company to job. Also, kids are just energy takers, and they don't remember anything until they reach three years, so they'll not know about my part in their lives later.

The thing that actually worries me is my very questionable crush on Miss Maximoff. She's only six years older than me, but she's married and has two kids. That just screams red flag. Not to mention the fact that she's my boss and I really need my job.

'Can you come here for a second?' While I was putting my shoes on, I heard her from the living room, where I go. She was sitting on the couch with a lamp of red wine filled with orange juice in hand.

'What can I do for you, Miss?' She looked at me angrily, but I ignored it. I can't call her by her name. It's not appropriate behavior in my head.

'I need a little favor.' She smiled sweetly, and I waited for her to continue. 'Boys didn't eat much today, and I wasn't able to pump all milk out.' Her eyes are still fixated on me, and I feel small under her gaze.

'And what can I do with it?' I asked because I still don't get what she wants me to do.

'Could you drink the rest of the milk?' She's very calm and just studies my reaction. At least, I think that's what she does. 'I will pay you more for that because it's not one of your chores here.' She's tired mother of two kids, I'm not gonna die from drinking that milk, right? But I'm not gonna take extra money for it.

'I can try.' I agreed hesitantly. She spread her legs and pointed at the ground between them. I stood in front of her, but before I could kneel, she gave me a pillow, so I wouldn't hurt my knees. When I did what she wanted, I looked up and met her bare chest. I straightened my back, and my eyes fell from her face to two perfect, full breasts. That's an unexpected turn of today's afternoon.

She probably read my body language and slowly guided my head towards her left nipple. She put my hand on the couch and the other one on her thigh for support. I took pink bud to my mouth and suck it just like my natural instincts told me. Seconds later, I felt warm substance in my mouth, and I moan at the taste. My cheeks are crimson red right now, and I lower my head, but I didn't stop to suck. Wanda's hand is tuggled in my hair, keeping me in place and reassuring that whatever I'm doing, I do it right.

When there was no more milk in her left boob I changed my target and started sucking her right nipple. I'm pretty sure that she moaned quietly, but it could be only my imagination. When I finished I look at her, and she's smiling. Her hand still rests at the back of my head, and before I could protest, I'm pulled to kiss, which I returned. After a while, I carefully pulled away to inhale air.

'I'm so sorry. I shouldn't...' She cut me off with another passionate kiss. Which isn't helpful at all. She asked me for access, but I denied it. She's married for fuck sake. 'I really need to go.' I managed to breathe out, but before I could stand up, Wanda sat me on her laps with her powers. She started kissing my neck, and I moaned again at the feeling of her lips next to my skin. 'Wanda, you're married'. I said and wanted to stand up, but again, she held me with her powers.

'How did you call me?' Shit, I didn't even realize. She kissed me again, our mouths in sync, our tongues fighting for domination, which she won. Again, muffled moan ripped my throat. That's the best kiss in my entire life, and I kissed a lot of people. I whimpered slightly when she pulled away.

At this point, my body doesn't listen to me anymore. I didn't sleep with anyone for a while, I'm sexually frustrated and turned on, I don't have any control at the situation. 'Just let me take care of you, sweetheart. I promise it'll be worth it.' She sucked hard skin on my neck, and I arched back. I like the idea of being marked by her. My hands go to her breasts and squeeze them. She growls lowly, and I squirm at the sound. Oh Lord, her voice. Her hands found way to my inner thighs and started drawing random patterns, "accidentally" touching my clothed core from time to time. I frowned at her actions and shifted my body towards her for any kind of friction.

'So needy for mommy's fingers' I nodded slightly to not look more pathetic than I already do, but of course, she saw it. 'My little slut.' I tried to clenched my legs at the nickname, but it's impossible in that position. She slowly unbutton my shorts and slide her hand to my underwear. I hate this sweet torture.

'You're so wet.' Her fingers slid through my folds and collected some of my juices. She's too soft for my liking. I whine when she entered my pussy with one finger and immediately started bucking my hips for more. She just smirked at my actions and added second finger. 'Look at you, riding my finger with wedding ring like a good slut you are.' Fuuuck, I hate my degrading kink so much. I felt my walls clenched at her words. 'Pathetic.' She spit to my mouth, I hummed and swallowed her saliva. I just couldn't be more obvious bottom at this point. My body shifted a little to find a better angle where her fingers hit my spot in every thrust. My moves became sloppy, and few thrusts later, I cum on her laps with loud moan, which I managed to muffle by my hand. I focused on regulating my breath.

I heard closing doors from the corridor and panicked. It's her husband. I just had sex with a married woman, oh my God. Before I can react and fix my position, Mister Maximoff stands on my left side with crossed arms. I'm dead. His eyes travel from Wanda to me and back, to rest on her fingerd, which are still inside me. He came closer to me and put his palm on my cheek.

'You didn't tell me about our new toy, Honey.' He's still looking me in the eyes when his thumb travels across my bottom lip. Wanda pulled her fingers out of me, and I gasped at the sudden emptiness. Thumb made way into my mouth, and I instinctively suck on it. 'Let's take this pretty mouth to use, shall we?'

1.08.2023