"Nope. Still not okay with it." Stiles said placing his hands on his hips as Scott began dragging him away but the boy fought back. "Not going anywhere— All right! Just cause you're stronger."

"We'll see you tomorrow." Lydia smiled softly and walked out the door.

Hayley brought hers and Derek's hands up to lay over the blanket, placing the back of her hand to his forehead feeling how cold he was.

In the morning, Hayley woke up to Deaton examining Derek who still laid on the table. Hayley sat straight up cracking her head to the side. "How is he?"

"His heart rate is alarmingly high." Deaton says which cause Hayley to stand off the chair and walk over to them, grabbing Derek's hand, he felt warmer then before.

"He's a lot warmer." Hayley mentions softy holding his hand, Deaton hums. "Hayley, I gonna try something, I want you to keep holding his hand if that's okay."

Deaton grabbed a scalpel and launched a hand onto Derek' arm and began to cut through the skin, only for it to heal as he went. Hayley raised her eyebrows. "That healed pretty fast."

"Unusually fast." Deaton exclaimed. "And I'm not sure what it means, let's try something else." Hayley nods holding back a yawn.

"Grab me a five millimeter syringe, top drawer." Deaton points to the cabinets, Hayley drops Derek' hand and walked around him towards the drawers. Just as she began looking for it, she felt something happening behind them, and slowly Deaton and Hayley turned around to find a sitting Derek.

"Derek." Hayley called his name.

"Derek, are you all right?" Deaton asked him, Derek looked up with piercing blue eyes, blaring his teeth limping towards them, Hayley stepped forward pushing Deaton away. "Derek?"

Derek panted clutching his head. Hayley and Deaton moved back further closer to the wall but Derek stepped forward, Hayley felt it coming when the teen swang his claw hand cross her face, Hayley winched falling to the ground, Deaton kneeled down to check her face and Derek quickly disappeared through the door.

After the dozens of times Hayley has tried contacting Stiles and Scott, she knew the reason why they weren't answering so she sent Kira's dad a quick text, sooner than later Scott and Stiles arrived to the clinic where they found Deaton cleaning the blood off Hayley face.

"I think he's younger in his mind too." Deaton had begun explaining to them about what happened earlier and how strangely Derek was acting. "He didn't recognize either of us."

Hayley mentions as Deaton pulled away. "And he looked like he was scared out of his mind."

"So if you're a teenage werewolf and you're scared, where do you go?" Stiles wonders, glancing at Scott.

"A wolf goes back to its den, but Derek lives in a loft." Scott says, there was no way that young Derek knew about the loft, which only left one more place he would go to.

"Not when he was a teenager." Stiles points out.

"The Hale house." Hayley said hoping off the stool.